on 14 June 2010
this is the perfect meditation starter mp3 its simple and perfect for beginners. with its detialed narrations and clear good quality sound and music its the perfect relaxtion.

i am so adicted to this item i have started downloading off amazon more guided meditations and i also listen to this audio before i go to sleep its the perfect material to unwind specially for uptight wound tight people who find it hard to sleep. meditation is good for depression and much more so if you a first time meditater this is the product for you.

i am not a paid reveiwer im a 22 ladie with the unfortunate illness of depression and my anxiety is somtimes awful this really does make a diffence.

so thank you for reading my review and happy mediatating hope i have helped.
x
33 comments| 42 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 13 September 2011
You have to keep at it to get any benefits, but this is true of any meditation or self help product. At first, it just makes you fall asleep, but focus inward and you get better and better with practice. Then you start to feel calmer with more energy during the day.
on 24 May 2012
I'm new to these guided meditations and this is only my second one. My first thoughts were that the woman's voice is really quite distinctive. She has a very deep drawl and strange intonation. If you can get past that it is quite relaxing. I found some of the imagery a little bit weird but overall I'm definitely going to keep going with this one.
on 6 April 2016
Interesting guided meditation, and a great start if you are just getting into this sort of thing. Definitely makes you feel more relaxed, and I liked the narration - the woman has a slow, calming voice which is pretty well suited to this sort of thing.
on 12 March 2016
a great help with my mindful meditations
on 20 May 2013
dont remember buying this but i guess it was ok as im not angry about it being here, will have to try and locate it again