5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for smoothies
I needed the wider straws for my morning smoothies and these work perfectly.
And they are cheap enough to throw away, although they do clean nicely if the frugal would like to use them more than once.
Company sent the wrong product the first time, but immediately dispatched the correct one, once I had contacted them.
Published 3 months ago by Amazon Customer

I have tongue cancer. I haven't managed any solid food for a good while now. I am awaiting surgery. These straws are excellent - they are wide enough to accommodate most liquidised/blended food, even blended rice pudding. I can't use normally sized straws because sucking too hard hurts, so these wide straws are essential.

However, I am sad to say, they are very...
Published 8 months ago by E. Haviland

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for smoothies, 22 May 2014
This review is from: Super Jumbo Straws 9 Inch Clear - Box of 200 | Drinking Straws, Ideal for Milkshakes, Smoothies and Slushies
I needed the wider straws for my morning smoothies and these work perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed., 31 July 2013
I bought these straws just before I underwent massive jaw surgery, as I knew I would be "eating" mush through a straw for some weeks. They worked perfectly. I could not tolerate foods that were too hot, but at a warm temperature, there was no problem with the structure of the straw, and all of my purees could pass through them. They also wash-up well, so you can recycle them for a bit too if you wish. Significantly better value for money than buying wide straws from specialist aide-style catalogues.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great smoothie straws, 12 Jun 2014
Great straws! Large enough for any smoothie you could have or make. Will buy these again. Worked as advertised. Thanks.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great straws, 25 July 2013
Ms. R. Moloney (London) - See all my reviews
Very happy with these straws they are perfect for smoothies the only thing I would comment on is that for something so light the postage was quite high in fact more than the straws.

5.0 out of 5 stars What a bargain!, 18 April 2013
These straws are perfect for smoothies and thick milkshakes, and a real bargain in price for 200 straws - I will definitely be ordering again.

2.0 out of 5 stars Excellent BUT terribly overpackaged, hence postage overpriced, 5 Dec 2013
E. Haviland "40 and Happy," (England) - See all my reviews

However, I am sad to say, they are very overpackaged. In my second order, I bought 3 boxes. They came in a HUGE cardboard box, packed with packing material - absolutely unnecessary - the straws are not breakable; they are themselves in a cardboard box! Not only that, they are sent by Hermes, who didn't leave them at my door, stating on the note "not safe to leave on doorstep". This was very inconvenient, as I am still trying to work a little, and I am trying to slot in hospital appointments. It's a box of plastic straws, of course it was "safe" to leave on the doorstep. Hardly breakable, perishable, or nickable!

The price of the postage is exorbitant. They are overpackaged, which accounts for the postage price, and is poor environmentally.

All this is a VERY great shame, because the product itself is absolutely fantastic.

I hope the company take this as constructive criticism and act on my comments.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as described., 8 July 2013
Roland Pullen - See all my reviews
The delivery was excellent and the product just as described. Very happy with the product, even it is to be used in a heat exchanger!

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 12 Aug 2014
not ideal for what I wanted

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them, 22 April 2014
I needed jumbo straws for my smoothies and those were perfect... easy to wash and use again should you wish to do so!

5.0 out of 5 stars purfik, 26 Mar 2014
Good straws for sucking through. No seriously though, great for smoothies and large enough and durable enough to wash and reuse if you want to.