on 16 January 2010
They look fantastic but that's about the only good thing i can say about these speakers, the wire to link the satellites is painfully short and usually for computer speakers one speaker gets more wire to go round the back of the monitor... not these, so you have to place them very close to each other. The main unit isn't magnetically shielded so you cant place it near a monitor.

Very Very Disappointed. About to buy some Logitech 2.1's, They may be boring to look at but at least they were designed by someone with at least half a brain.
on 17 September 2012
Got the speakers on time however one of the speakers had something rattling around inside and this was the moment i had taken them out of the box. Then I connected them all up to the computer fairly simple but no sound. Found out that the audio output to the speakers was damaged. So I personally dont recommend these speakers maybe I got a bad batch. Does happen every now and again but I think ill save my money and go a little bit dearer next time.