4.0 out of 5 stars Puddlesuit
Really nice quality. Looks great on but sizing is on the small side so if in doubt i think order size up rather than down.
Published on 11 Oct. 2011 by A. Warner

2.0 out of 5 stars Comes up small for size
I bought the correct size for my son, who is average for his age and this was a very snug fit. Contemplated returning it but it would have cost me quite a lot in postage so I ended up keeping it. Not a great purchase for me.
Published 15 months ago by bigrachel32

4.0 out of 5 stars Puddlesuit, 11 Oct. 2011
A. Warner (York, UK) - See all my reviews

2.0 out of 5 stars Comes up small for size, 30 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Regatta Kids Boys Girls Puddle II All in one waterproof and breathable suit (Sports Apparel)

2.0 out of 5 stars Sent it back!, 20 Nov. 2013
My grandaughter is on the slim side but there wasn't much room width-wise - certainly not for warm woollies underneath it and it was too short in the body and very long in the leg.

3.0 out of 5 stars good but small hood, 4 Feb. 2014
So ordered this in 60-72 months for my nearly 5 year old, so although she has growing room on the arms and legs there is no way her head is fitting in the hood its tiny, I can get the hood over her head but to about her ears meaning the complete front part of her head is completely open to elements, wouldn't stand a chance of getting a hat under it, also due to the fact its so small it can't be zipped all the way up and even if it could it would probably only fit her eyes out maybe her nose aswell. It is way way too small..put it this way the hood fits my 2 n 1/2 year old pretty spot on. But apart from that it does it job but definitely disappointed about the hood size.

2.0 out of 5 stars 18-24 months identical in size to 12-18 month, 3 Mar. 2014
We have been happy with our 12-18 month suit which has been durable and waterproof, therefore when our 21 month old outgrew the suit we ordered the next size (18-24 months). When measured side by side they are identical therefore we had to return the suit at our expense. Other people warned the suits were small but we had figured the size up would actually be bigger - would advise being cautious when ordering sizes.

4.0 out of 5 stars Mud who cares??, 23 Feb. 2013
My 2 yr old boy loves to walk to dog down the muddy lanes and paddle in the puddles, he kept getting very wet and muddy. Brought this waterproof suit and its been great, he went out with his mates the other day and they got wet, cold and muddy after a while my son was dry and warm. It doesn't matter if he falls in the puddles the suit washes and drys easily.
Only regret is as he wears his coat underneath I wish I had got the bigger size as this one won't last as long as I had hoped, otherwise very pleased with the product!!

5.0 out of 5 stars ... slim 14 month old and it looks a really good fit but should still last her a good while, 18 Nov. 2014
I bought the 12-18 month size for my tall but slim 14 month old and it looks a really good fit but should still last her a good while. The material feels pretty thin but has stood up to the usual falls and scrapes so far without any sign of wear. The advantage of the thin material is that even in warm weather it's not going to get too hot and there's plenty of room to layer up underneath in cooler weather. I've been really chuffed with this suit so far and daresay I'll be back for the next size up when needed.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic rainsuit, 5 Sept. 2012
This suit has been invaluable in our Bristish summer! lightweight, easy to fit, comfortable to wear and keeps the water out! many happy hours spent jumping in puddles and not a drop of water on our clothes. My daughter is quite small for 18mnths and she has heaps of room to grow into this size so in my opinion size is quite accurate. I would buy this product again and again! great value compared to other similar items and colour is lovely and vibrant!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good lightweight all in one waterproof, 23 Oct. 2013
M. Duckett (UK) - See all my reviews
Bought my 20mth old the pink one in size 3-4yrs as she is fairly tall for her age. This was a good fit and plenty of growing room. Have used it once so far in mud and rain - my little girl stayed dry. Easy to pack small into bag as its very lightweight/thin material. The pink picture makes suit look shiny but it isn't its a really nice dusty matt pink colour. It also has reflective pipeing/motif - so great for the darker evenings.

5.0 out of 5 stars Practical & true to size, 30 Sept. 2013
We bought this for our 12 month old. It's a good fit with growing room, and although she's quite long in the body for her height this wasn't a problem. The hood is lovely and snug and moves with her head so she doesn't get her view obscured when she turns her head! Nice bright colour, light and packable, waterproof (that's the main thing!). We were amused by the way it makes her look like a tiny chubby F1 driver...