Published on 13 Sep 2010 by Bluesarat

3.0 out of 5 stars jewel match
Published on 24 May 2011 by sheila

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Completely addicted to jewel match games and this is the best., 13 Sep 2010
This review is from: Jewel Match (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
I have played them all and this is the best ..it plays true to the PC version but with the added bonus of being super responsive to the stylus and completely accurate...no wrong moves where the jewel next to the one you touched moves instead....therefore no frustration...the full just one more level that turns into ten levels played and an hour lost before you know it experience!!!
Highly recommend and excellent value..as a plus it is pleasant to have thevolume up as the sound effects/music adds to the game rather than detracts!

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly addictive!, 16 Sep 2010
Mrs. JATaylor "Juju Pinks" (North Lincs, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Jewel Match (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
I have tried many puzzle games since having my ds and none really captured me like Puzzle Quest; Challenge of the Warlords.But I have found it.This is exactly as the previous reviewer says like the pc version.It's straight forward and uncomplicated but extremely addictive.If you like complex games then this isn't for you but if you like a game that you can get lost in or even just dip in and out of then this is the one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 26 Sep 2010
This review is from: Jewel Match (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
Great game - lots of different match 3 screens to go through - great for passing time on a plane, easy to pick up and put down. All match 3 - but there are some interesting little bits and pieces added - overall a great little game - many levels - and I still haven't managed to complete all of them. Simple, fun, addictive and always in great demand from my family.

3.0 out of 5 stars jewel match, 24 May 2011
= Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Jewel Match (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
I bought this game after reading reviews on here but I didn't like it. The main reason was the ' twinkling jewels ' I couldn't play this for any length of time because of this. The hammer extra's didn't carry on to the next level, was disappointed because the reviews were good. I've played the cradle games, they spoil you for other one's. I've yet to find one as good as cradle.

4.0 out of 5 stars A Bejewelled Blitz Fan, 12 Jan 2011
Red28 (Portsmouth UK) - See all my reviews
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Jewel Match (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
A friend felt this was the closest DS game to Bejewelled Blitz. It doesn't really come close. In its own right it is a good game but does not have the action that 'Blitz' has. This game is based on clearing layers of jewels by matching 3. As you clear the gold layer the silver layer then has to be cleared and so on. I haven't yet fully worked out how to effectively use the 'hammers' but I am getting there. It is rather repetitious but it is quite addictive.

5.0 out of 5 stars DS Jewel Match, 4 Jan 2011
This review is from: Jewel Match (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
Got this for Christmas. Haven't had so much fun in ages. Its addictive, reasonably hard at times but not enough to put you off. I found it difficult to put down. One of the best games ever.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant game, 19 Sep 2011
This review is from: Jewel Match (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
I bought this game after returning the Bejewelled Twist game because it wouldn't work in my DSiXL console. This game had good reviews so I thought it would be a good second choice, and I was right. I find it highly addictive and a great alternative to Bejewelled Twist. I am very glad I bought it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Matching game, 8 Jun 2014
This review is from: Jewel Match (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
Game is not bad but spoilt by the jewels flashing which is distracting and would not recommend itfor anyone with photosensitive epilepsy

5.0 out of 5 stars Good matching game, 8 April 2014
This review is from: Jewel Match (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
I enjoy these matching games, I already have a couple. This one is very good, each level is a little harder than the last.

5.0 out of 5 stars Jewel match, 13 Mar 2014
Mrs. V. J. Sinton (yorkshire uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Jewel Match (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
Really love this game and am quite hooked on it now ..Really bright colors and fun to play. Arrived quickly

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Jewel Match (Nintendo DS)
Jewel Match (Nintendo DS) by Foreign Media Games (Nintendo DS)
5.05