5.0 out of 5 stars Who Needs to Smoke??
Published on 24 Oct. 2010 by Mrs. E. A. I. Tomlinson

1.0 out of 5 stars beware of niquitin minis...
Published 10 months ago by Andy M

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Who Needs to Smoke??, 24 Oct. 2010
This review is from: NiQuitin Minis Mint 4mg Lozenges 3x20 Pack (Personal Care)
These are great. You take one when you would normally have a cigarette - they stop you from wanting to rip off peoples heads during a bad craving moment....they are very quick - lucky for all around me. I used them to cut down before my final stop day and then have been using them since (am on day 36). I can then go down to the lower nicotine level before stopping these altogether. If you don't do patches or serious brain-altering meds, these are the ones for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best product to stop you smoking indeed, 31 Oct. 2010
This review is from: NiQuitin Minis Mint 4mg Lozenges 3x20 Pack (Personal Care)
these are the best product you can ever have, i got these for my Grandad who has been smoking for over 50 years and with in the last 24 hours he has only had 2 cigarettes where he normally would have had 40, he said you can feel the effect of these taking place and don't feel the cravings as bad as you'd think he is having to do something so his hands are busy though so hes cleaning the house and putting up clean fresh curtains, it smells great and looks great. Best product that has ever happened to him.

1.0 out of 5 stars beware of niquitin minis..., 13 May 2014
I have been using these since 23RD May 13. For about the last 10 weeks they are now missing from my local Boots 4 branches, Apple Pharmacy and Lloyds Pharmacy 3 branches. No explanation given . Also Amazon's price has gone from £9 for 3 x 20 packs to £23 x 1 pack today.. Why??? 11 months ago i would have given these a rating of 5 stars without a doubt, now left to ponder, was i wise taking them in the first instance... BEWARE.Andy..

4.0 out of 5 stars The best NRT product I have ever used, 9 Jan. 2012
This review is from: NiQuitin Minis Mint 4mg Lozenges 3x20 Pack (Personal Care)
I've been smoking for 13 years but have recently quit. I've attempted quitting in the past using various brands of gum, patches, lozenges, inhalators and electronic cigarettes to no avail. Niquitin Minis are one of the few NRT products I have used that genuinely help with the intense cravings I get when giving up the snout. I'm at my weakest when I'm out with my friends (most of whom smoke) and I have had a few drinks. A drink and a ciggy go hand in hand for me, but these mints really take the edge off and I can quite happily go without. My friends could even be blowing smoke in my face and I'd feel fine! Definitely worth investing in if you're serious about quitting and have tried everything else.

5.0 out of 5 stars great!!, 5 Nov. 2012
This review is from: NiQuitin Minis Mint 4mg Lozenges 3x20 Pack (Personal Care)
i have been on these for many months and are the only thing that stop me from smoking. I am worried i am now addicted to these as as soon as i run out i am craving cigarettes again. I would rather be addicted to these than ciggies though!

4.0 out of 5 stars NiQuitin Minis Mint 4mg, 6 May 2011
This review is from: NiQuitin Minis Mint 4mg Lozenges 3x20 Pack (Personal Care)
Well all I can say about these NiQuitin Minis Mint 4mg is that they are very strong, burn my throat and cause me to have hiccups every time I take one. Now this might be an indication that I purchased the wrong strength, but for the amount I smoke it should have been right according to the blurb. I have tried patches, gum etc and all give my side effects so its probably just me, but it is something to think about. A great idea and great product for most, although not for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars very effective, 3 Jan. 2012
markr - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: NiQuitin Minis Mint 4mg Lozenges 3x20 Pack (Personal Care)
This is how to quit! These little mint tasting pills melt slowly under your tongue and take away cravings almost altogether - you don't need to use too many of them either, they last much longer than any of the other lozenges or mini pills I have tried and failed with.

I have gone down from 20 a day to 2 within a week using these without even really trying.

Next step - zero - will be easy with these - and they are much cheaper than smoking too.

5.0 out of 5 stars truly amazing!!, 30 Oct. 2012
This review is from: NiQuitin Minis Mint 4mg Lozenges 3x20 Pack (Personal Care)
Ive been smoking 15-20 a day for 21 years, I have tried the patches, gum, e-cig....everything!! I saw these on tv and read the reviews on here. I purchased and started using immediately, they worked immediately!!! I have one at the usual times i would have a smoke and they actually do stop the craving and the other horrible symptoms you usually get eg..bad temper...edgy...snappy...fidgety!!!
very highly reccomended...i feel fab!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 24 Feb. 2013
Jenna @ SewHappyGeek (Southampton, Hampshire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: NiQuitin Minis Mint 4mg Lozenges 3x20 Pack (Personal Care)
I've been using these for a couple of years or so, after smoking steadily for nearly 20 years. I found the big lozenges look pretty obvious when they're 'parked' and wanted something that was more discreet. They are pretty strong, so I save money by snapping them in half.

I genuinely don't think about smoking anymore. I'd far rather have one of these than a cigarette.

3.0 out of 5 stars Sick Feeling & Burping, 12 Jun. 2013
N. Lizardos (Cornwall UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: NiQuitin Minis Mint 4mg Lozenges 3x20 Pack (Personal Care)
OK So I decided to give these a pop, unfortunately about 1 minute after putting one in my mouth to dissolve I start to feel sick, this follows with burping. The best way to describe it is it's as if I have stuck 2 fingers down my throat trying to make myself sick.
I am not chewing them, or swallowing them too early, I am leaving them in my mouth until they fully dissolve.
Someone told me that perhaps it was too much (as I smoke about 15 per day, I now break the tablets in half - it helps a little but still feel a little sick (only for about 10 minutes though)

Now that being said, I am sticking with them and putting up with the side effects, why? Because they do work and do help to take away the cravings to smoke.
I was a regular smoker of rolling tobacco (15-20 per day), have tried various other things without sucess but with these minis have not smoked in over a week which is a record for me.
I honestly think I might have cracked the habit for good!

So yeah would be a 5 star review, however due to minor side effects its a 3.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›