5.0 out of 5 stars Really happy!No bubbles!!
Got these to protect my lumia 520 phone.
They arrived in one thin envelope,but in perfect condition.
Got a couple of cleaning clothes in the pack as well.
So.. let's get to wotk..this is one of those moments when I am nervous every time.I was impressed that there is a cut over the proximity sensor this way you will have no issues with it.
I cleaned the...
Published 15 months ago by Luci C

3.0 out of 5 stars They do the job
These protect the screen and don't affect the touch sensitivity when you tap on it. However, I do find them fiddly to apply without leaving unsightly air bubbles underneath. I expect someone with more patience would apply them properly. Also, as I have a case for the phone, it's debatable whether these are needed anyway. Someone who always has messy hands might find them...
Published 10 months ago by Broni

5.0 out of 5 stars Really happy!No bubbles!!, 20 May 2013
This review is from: iBPM Nokia Lumia 520 Screen Protector 10 pack plus free cloth (Electronics)
Got these to protect my lumia 520 phone.
They arrived in one thin envelope,but in perfect condition.
Got a couple of cleaning clothes in the pack as well.
I cleaned the screen to perfection using the included cloth making sure there is no dust particle left on the screen.
After this you should peel the internal layer without touching it and stick it from top to bottom.If you touch the layer that sticks to the screen you might have isuues sticking it. This was my concern so thats why I bought a 10pack,to have spare ones.
However the film is really good , I got zero bubbles,and 9 more screen protectors , for the first time in my smartphone life maybe ... but I was extremely cautios and item did well.
I have ithe screen protector on for like two weeks now and it didn't catch any scratches.
I should mention that I don't use any cover or case but I am trying not to keep my phone in the same pocket as the keys of course.
Screen responsitivity I would say it's the same,I don't notice any difference after applying the screen protector,maybe because of the ultrasensitive screen.It works also with winter gloves with film on,tested it!
Very happy about my purchase and would definetly reccomend as a must have for your lumia 520
I will try to keep you up to date with the evoulution of the screen protector over time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Screen protectors, 4 May 2013
Yeah, They are really good. 10 might seem a lot, but they are there for when you need them. Also came with clothes to keep it smart and clean after you have put it on and they have labels to help you put it on correctly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I needed, 19 Aug 2013
J. C. Davies (London, UK.) - See all my reviews
10 sheets to protect my Nokia arrived quickly and in a small envelope, together with a couple of cleaning cloths. I am very pleased with the protective sheets, although I have to confess to having put it on upside down (perhaps a note with the sheets would assist with this) but it was easy to apply and does not affect the touch-sensitivity of the phone screen. Great value. Great service.

5.0 out of 5 stars Screen protector, 10 July 2013
I am very pleased with this product. It is definitely the best way to protect the screen. No need for any other casing as it is only the screen that is vulnerable. Very easy to wipe and keep clean

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Fit. Easy to put on., 8 Nov 2013
Good value since there are 10 in a pack. They were very easy to apply and a good fit. No problems. Arrived very quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin, 19 Aug 2013
Considering the low price of this product it is excellent value for money and it is great for avoided those annoying scratches and marks on your phone screen. The protectors last a reasonable amount of time so it will take more than the expected life of the phone to use them all up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good protection, 17 Feb 2014
Easy to fit and sized correctly, can't imagine not having a protector fitted to my phone, good value considering there is 10 in a pack.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Item, 15 Feb 2014
Bought these screen protectors for my Nokia Lumia 520, and I'm very pleased with them. Easy to put on the screen and after a couple of months use, no problems at all. I've had screen protectors for previous mobile phones, and these are excellent quality.

Very reasonably priced for a ten pack as well, these will easily last the lifetime of the phone. Would recommend to anyone who has a Nokia Lumia 520.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 11 Feb 2014
Items arrived speedily,well packaged,do the job they are intended for,easy application to phone,adhesion to glass was very good,no lifting at edges,plentiful supply,good value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Screen Protectors for Nokia Lumia 520, 2 Nov 2013
H. Gammie (East Sussex, England) - See all my reviews
Very prompt delivery and good quality product. Protects screen without affecting touch screen sensitivity or visibility. 10 should last me ages.