5.0 out of 5 stars Vega Enzymes
Vega Enzymes are excellent. I struggle with digesting products especially wheat. The enzymes help to break down food and prevent the usual side effects of bloating, trapped wind, indigestion from occuring. Take 1 or 2 with each meal to achieve maximum benefits.

Would definitely recommend this product.
Published on 20 Jan. 2010 by Cool Coral

1.0 out of 5 stars Gums eroded keeping in mouth for 3 seconds
Published 11 months ago by AmazonRegular

5.0 out of 5 stars Vega Enzymes, 20 Jan. 2010
Cool Coral (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Vega Digestive Enzymes Formula - Pack of 120 Vegetable Capsules (Personal Care)

Would definitely recommend this product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for digestion, 1 Nov. 2012
These enzymes are high strength and good for fighting yeast infections but not as effective as lactoferrin or
caprylic acid. They work for at least four hours after being ingested. Taking three capsules a day will help reduce
the effects of bloating or digestive discomfort. They must be taken with or shortly after
ingesting food. Enzymes increase the bodys rate of reactions therefore you will need
to drink plenty of fluid to prevent dehydration.

4.0 out of 5 stars Less bloated, 17 Nov. 2013
I used to use Enzyplex when living in Jakarta and found I really missed them when in the UK. These were a good alternative. They seem to balance out the digestive system and stop gas, bloating and irregular bowel movements. I generally feel healthier when taking them.

5.0 out of 5 stars My IBS-C helper, 31 Aug. 2014
I found that the next day my symptoms (trapped wind, bloating and constipation) was better, I take them before each meal now and have ordered my 2nd tub so I don't run out. Also the deep cracks in my tongue (not an expert but I think shows vitamin deficiencies) have practically disappeared and I feel like I have more energy :). Will take heed of recent reviews though and won't hold the capsules in my mouth for longer than necessary.

5.0 out of 5 stars vega digestive enzymes, 2 May 2014
good service quality product would reccomend i dont have a problem at all would use again good price what more can i say thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars very good pproduct, 12 Jun. 2014
effective yet gentle on the stomach - helps digest food very efficiently and very good quality ingredients, arrived very promptly in sensible and protective packaging - good service - use often

5.0 out of 5 stars highly satisfied with this product, 25 Oct. 2013
I chose this rating because I have recently been diagnosed with Inflammatory Bowel Syndrome and probiotics are recommended as
a permanent remedy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Take the straiin off your pancreas and gall bladder and use thids great value product, 20 Jun. 2015
Plant based enzymes tolerate stomach acid unlike pancreatin. Take the straiin off your pancreas and gall bladder and use thids great value product

5.0 out of 5 stars Add to your daily routine!, 16 Jun. 2015
Glass container is excellent as it keeps the suppliments fresh. Easy to swallow and the benefits are noticed within a day!

1.0 out of 5 stars Gums eroded keeping in mouth for 3 seconds, 15 Aug. 2014
I took a few of these as I bought them recently, but one day I went to take one realised my water was empty and refilled but kept the tablet in my mouth for literally around 3-5 seconds not even that before swallowing, I then realised my gums were literally rotting away like skin was ripping off it all around my teeth and the roof of my mouth, spitting out blood for hours, I couldn't eat for 2-3days without serious pain in my mouth. I don't know how this could of happened and how you could not notify your customers that they should hold tablet in there mouth before swallowing because it will literally rot away the flesh in your mouth. Absolutely shocking that you didn't even warn anyone how dangerous it could be. I'm only 18 by the way if that concerns anyone. I also want my money back.