Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

on 9 October 2012
This item arrived in record time and looks lovely now that it's up. No problems at all with it and I would highly recommend it.
on 12 March 2013
i choose this ligh fitting as it is black in the image, when it arrived I was very disappointed as it was in fact silver, so Ihad to send it back, at a postal cost of £12.00, this would put me off buying this sort of item through Amazon again.
on 5 December 2012
I bought two of these lights for my hallway. I was a bit worried that they may be too big for the space but they are gorgeous. I am absolutely delighted with them. They look far more expensive than the price.
on 15 January 2014
Met our requirements exactly. Good solid Product. One problem that we experienced was that I believed that they required G9 Bulbs when in effect they required E10 type Bulb attachment.
on 31 January 2014
These light fittings were just what we were looking for and look great in our home.
I definitely recommend them.
on 13 November 2014