5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and actually cheerful

3.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin
Published 12 months ago by Leunig

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and actually cheerful, 6 Nov 2009
M. Soochit "Mojo" (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: iDelta - 5G Black Sports Gym Jogging Armband for New Apple iPod Nano 5th Generation (with Video Camera) 8GB & 16GB (Electronics)
I wasn't sure how good this would be, but for the price I thought I would try it. I am pleased to say that this product does exactly what it says on the tin. I use it mainly when I go mountain biking, so it needs to stay securely where it is. So far no issues to report. The ipod (5th gen) fits snugly inside and the fold over flap does a good job of keeping the ipod where it should be. Headphone plug in is not restricted and easily accessible and the scroll wheel is just the same to use. A couple of my friends have similar more expensive ones and there is virtually no difference. So for the price and doing what I want it for, 5 stars!

4.0 out of 5 stars good product, 19 Dec 2010
E. Oxbrough (england) - See all my reviews
This is a good product,
. Would have been better if if had the option to make it tighter as my upper arm is not that big!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 29 May 2010
D. Duncan "DD" (London, England) - See all my reviews
For the price, this item is fantastic value for money. It fits my new ipod nano perfectly even when it is wearing a clear outer protection case which is great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value 5th gen ipod Nano armband, 29 April 2010
Good value armband for 5th generation ipod nano. Fits well and easy to use. The fitting around the ipod is snug which proves a fair challenge to remove the ipod from the casing but does mean it is very secure.
I've used this regularly for over a month (gym and jogging) and am very pleased with my purchase.

3.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin, 10 July 2013
This product does exactly what it it says it's supposed to. It fits my iPhone 4 well and is easy to put on and exercise with. The only challenge that I had with it is that it is quite large and chaffed quite a bit while I was working out. This is probably due to the fact that I'm only 5' 2" and not very big hence it felt quite large on me and there was excess strapping around my arm.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!!, 22 Jun 2012
This is a great iPod sport band, I use it every time I go out for a run and also training at the gym. The iPod works really well, even though it has a plastic screen over the wheel. I would recommend this product to everyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent! Don't let the price mislead you...., 13 May 2010
Mr. M. Sharp (UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this for my wife who enjoys listening to her music when out running but doesn't want to have to hold on her ipod.
We looked at lots of different armbands on Amazon but the reviews of this product (and the attractive price!) meant we decided to give it a try. After all, if it wasn't much good then the price wasn't too high!

My wife has been really pleased with it, and has used it many times already. The ipod feels secure, it's comfortable to wear while running and she can get easy access to the controls.

This is a great item and a real bargain. Buy this instead of going for some of the more expensive alternatives. You won't be disappointed!

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 13 July 2014
Not happy lasted 2days velcro coming off

5.0 out of 5 stars feedback, 18 Jun 2014
It was an ideal thing for me,we had a bit of a problem with the post (our end) but it was quickly and efficiently sorted with great communication from you, thank you.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Seller, 12 Jan 2014
Ok product, seems to do the job. I feel because of the material used that the armband wont last long, hopefully I'm wrong