5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great
Have had this battery working in my camera and all seems well. Although not an Olympus battery, reviews of others put me off and the Duracell name gave me confidence. Well priced and prompt delivery.
Published 22 months ago by Nick

1.0 out of 5 stars Worked well, does not charge after just 2 months
Published 15 months ago by Mr Smith

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great, 15 Feb 2013
This review is from: Duracell Replacement Digital Camera Battery For Olympus LI-50B Digital Camera Battery (Accessory)

5.0 out of 5 stars Sufficient power from this battery, 29 April 2013
The original Olympus battery could not last more than 30 photos and a short video clips (after a few years of use). This replacement battery provides sufficient power for many more photos, many video recording, and many reviews of the video slips - in one charging.

I bought two of these and have not been caught with low battery yet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Duracell replacement battery for olympus sz 31mr camera, 15 Mar 2014
Aw Coates "Big Al" (Painswick Glos England) - See all my reviews
Bought this Duracell replacement battery as a spare for my new camera.I always have more than one battery because you always find that the best shots happen when your camera battery has gone flat.It changes well and keeps it charge.Would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Alternative v Branded, 2 Nov 2013
lasted just as well as the one supplied , a lot cheaper than a Olympus one , Used during a holiday to Cyprus no problems .

5.0 out of 5 stars Seems to be as good as the Olympus original, 30 July 2013
I bought a couple of cheap batteries for my Olympus and they just discharge while you're looking at them. This one seems to keep its charge as well as the Olympus battery that came with the camera.

1.0 out of 5 stars Worked well, does not charge after just 2 months, 23 Sep 2013
The battery worked well as a backup. I charged it only 2 times since the purchase around end of July as I haven't used the camera much during the summer. Last Saturday I needed the camera and I realised both batteries were dead. The original Olympus one charged within 2 hrs. This one is still flat, even though I've swapped cables, plugs, main, and now am even trying to charge it via the usb port on my laptop. Again the original battery was also dead and now is fully charged (using the same cable, etc).

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value battery, 22 Aug 2013
Great value with a trusted name. It has a sufficiently long-lasting battery life as a back up for my needs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Duracell Replacement Digital Camera Battery, 15 Jun 2013
Mr. Keith Reavill "ADI" (Southampton, England) - See all my reviews
Duracell are always a good choice when buying batteries. This why I can recommend Duracell Replacement Digital Camera Batteries with confidence.

5.0 out of 5 stars Duracell Battery for my Olympus Camera, 16 July 2012
Mr. Dennis J. Harvey "acecom" (Staines, UK) - See all my reviews
Plenty of cheap batteries around but buying a Duracell Brand assures me of long lasting performance.

The product arrived within a few days and I am very satisfied with the product and Supplier.

5.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, 8 July 2014
Excellent value for money works as well as original camera battery

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›