Package Quantity: 1|Style Name: CLASSIC|Change
Price:£2.40+ Free shipping

on 15 January 2011
Delivery was very fast. I somehow expected them to be larger and got a bit surprised by their size when arrived. But anyway these are sturdy enough for my job (opening up an Apple iMac aluminium case). I would recommend these for working on small objects, but for my iMac I'll get larger ones next time.
on 7 January 2011
The set was smaller than expected & the build quality isn't brilliant but there cheap & will get the job done, if your going to be using them a lot spend the extra cash for a better set but if they are just for the occasional task as long as your careful these should be just fine.
on 30 January 2015
I needed to change the battery in my Tom Tom i needed a mini torx driver that would give before damaging the screws, just in case they were glued in or overtightened, so instead of using my machine grade drivers, I ordered these knowing at the price they would be soft metal, which would strip before doing any damage.
So I got exactly what i expected, and they did the job perfectly, so why the poor review?
Look at the picture, then look at the description, the picture is of 6 drivers the description is of 5, and you get 5 in the pack. that is misleading.
The plastic lever tool is a joke, do not even attempt to use it on your device, just throw it away, to open my tom tom I used my home made prybar (a small bladed screwdriver i have ground down a bit and curved the tip) insereted it into the gap and and twisted it gently (don't lever you could cause damage) until I heard the snap of the lugs disconnecting( If you don't want to risk this then get a proper tool, the Zehui Metal Spudger Opening Repair Pry Tool costs £1.02 with free delivery and is a useful addition to your toolbox).

So even when you knowingly buy cheap tat, you can still be disappointed.
on 19 September 2013
Cheap, poor quality. The screwdrivers were so bad that they turned in their plastic holders when turning pressure was put on them (in mitigation, the screws on my satnav appear to have been glued in). The plastic opening tool just snapped as soon as I inserted into the satnav crevice between the two halves. I had to use the blade of a sharp knife.to open it. In all a bad experience, I should have returned it and asked for my money back.
on 28 January 2011
For the price of these you can't really moan. They do the job fine and are quite durable. Obviously if you are buying a set of these to use a lot then I am sure you will purchase a better quality set, but for odd jobs they are fine. I can't see why I wouldn't give it 5 stars.
on 13 January 2014
These tools were an absolute waste of time and not fit for purpose (putting new battery in TomTom satnav)
The plastic thing to prise out the satnav from its casing broke within seconds....so thin it could never work. The screwdriver needed for the Tom Tom casing and inner pieces gave up after three screws as the metal was like butter...had to go to high street shop to get something that worked and it cost very little more that this load of rubbish.
Avoid at all costs.
on 23 September 2010
Small and precise - torx screwdrivers do exactly as intended and incredibly fast delivery form the seller. Ordered one day, arrived the next.
on 17 October 2015
This is a set of useful tools that will aid working on many different Satnavs, mobile phones and similar devices. I particularly needed the tools for changing the battery on a Garmin Nuvi 760 that had lost its capacity after 7 years use and the waterproof USB3 charger cover on my Samsung Galaxy S5.

The tools provided are 4 small Torx wrenches, 2 jewellers' screwdrivers (1 slotted, one posidrive) and a plastic pry tool to help lever off backs. I'm not too familiar with torx drivers, but the one for the Garmin is reported to be a T5: this was the second smallest in the set. So I assume that the set comprises either T4, T5, T6 and T7 OR T4, T5, T5.5 and T6. (It does look like the former set to my eyes.)

The quality seems to be good and certainly had no problems removing the very tight T5s on the Garmin or removing the screws and back of a Samsung Galaxy S5 to replace the waterproof covert. The only other tool you made possibly need for repairing these devices is good tweezers as the screws are too tiny for stubby fingers.
on 7 November 2013
Delivery was extremely fast and efficient. The one star rating is based on the fact that two of the tools were unusable as the tool ends were not securely fitted into the handles and rotated on themselves and therefore incapable of being used. Given the cheap price not worth the postage costs and admin fees to get a refund so would not recommend this item.
on 21 March 2015
Cheap and nasty and not fit for purpose. The green plastic tool that is supposed to ease off the back of the satnav was not strong enough to do the job; it ended up with sharp, broken edges and I ended up with badly cut hands - and with a satnav case that was half on and half off. Don't waste your money.