on 10 July 2013
This product is rubbish, yes it will connect but it drops the connection while in use,
when you pause your device it will not re-connect
if you turn your head it will lose the connection..as well..
I paid a lot for this and I never write reviews as most of what I have bought has been adequate.
Save your money ..
I will be gong back to Kokkia should never have gone anywhere else what a fool I was money down the drain
So you have been warned DO Not Buy This ........
on 7 June 2011
Using this with ipod nano is a nightmare - you mess around trying to pair with the SB2 headphones and then eventually when they pair you get 30 secs to a minute of audio and then it just goes dead and have to pull out the adaptor, put it in again, turn off the SB2's then start the pairing process all over again.

Furthermore - I tried this in the iPhone 4 thinking the APTx would booost the sound quality but it made absolutely no difference - there is no need for iSport adaptor with iPhone 4 - shame this isn't made clear in all the marketing gumph.

Lose the wires? Lose the will to live more like!
on 22 November 2011
I have purchased a Phillips headphone set and this works well with them, so it was not a waste of money after purchasing the disappointing Jaybird Freedom headphones.
on 20 January 2013
Great for use around the house and on public transport. Slight interference when walking around town, but apart from that, a great product!
on 26 March 2012
I purchased this thinking from the manufactures write up it would improve the sound on my Jaybird headphones with my Iphone4s but frankly it makes not a jot of difference. In fact I have no idea what its purpose is other than to stop the playback working without seeming reason. I have tried it with my Ipad too and again fail to see it makes any difference. Money wasted I fear, which I had hoped was not to be the case as the product looks and feels quite distinct and certainly is not cheap.
on 31 December 2011
Received isport adapter this morning and I have been out for a run with my ipod nano touch screen and jaybird headphones and this worked perfectly. Very happy. Not sure if the previous review was using an older nano or just had a faulty product!!
Don't let the 1 star review put you off. This was just what I needed and works perfectly with my iPod nano.