Price:£3.50+ £1.95 shipping

on 29 April 2011
I m a great enthusiast and a follower of all things natural in health and beauty department, and I use vitamin E as well as this pure wheatgerm oil as my bath oils.
I add around 6-10 drops of this oil to the warm bath ,and my skin afterwards is moist,nourished ,smooth , without any dry patches.The oil doesnt cause me any allergies or other adverse reactions, and my skin is sensitive. I must add that this particular wheatgerm oil smells a little like a bunch of hay : ),unlike vitamine E oil which is odourless.
on 20 September 2011
Thanks, it is 100% pure Wheatgerm oil thanks again, I bought it when i read info about this kind of oil to dry skin now i am using the Wheatgerm oil and i find some improving in my skin just in first 2 day, try to apply this oil before you go to bed
(-:
highly recommended
on 21 August 2012
This oil makes my skin very smooth. Also helped with reducing red dots after epilating. It is true it doesn't smell very nice. So that will be the only minus point.
on 22 March 2014
used this in conjunction with rosemary as had 3 bald patches on my welsh cob mare which developed over a month but with no real sensible reason. within a week new hair had started to grow back, there was no sign of rug rubbing /mited/ringworm/ rubbing in field and caused her no problem .
on 26 March 2013
I have a very dry and sensitive skin that always need good organic products and a lot of TLC. I purchased this oil and have to say that I love the way my skin feels smooth after I've applied it. I normally put it on straight after my bath and shower.
on 10 March 2016
The wheatgerm oil is exactly what my wife wanted, she swears it is the best product she has used, we are very happy and completely
satisfies with the product, Highly recommended
on 26 February 2015
waste of money...
cant feel or see any difference after using this product....(on skin)
Completely useless product..
on 5 March 2013
I have purchased this product already couple of times because I gave one away to a friend who has psoriasis. It has soothing effect on her skin. I tend use it if I get dry skin especially during winter. I use it mostly, however on my nails. I have a serious problem with dry nails which I also tend to bite and vice versa(they become dry and week because of biting). My manicure specialist in an eco spa suggested this oil as an aid the strength, improve the look of the nails and help me to stop biting them thus aid the growth of the nails. It really worked for me and when further reading scientific articles on the effects of wheat germ oil and comparisons with other products, it becomes clear why..
It might not seem a glamorous product for some but it is the best I have used after various hand-creams - absorbs in skin quickly, does the job and the 100 ml bottle lasted for nearly a year(although this might depend on how much and often you use it)! According to articles I've read so far, a lot of skincare manufacturers use the wheat-germ oil extracts in their products as one of the main active ingredients. I prefer pure staff though.
on 29 December 2014
I used evry day before I go sleep ...is perfect for dry skin
on 8 September 2015
This oil is very good if you don't mind the strong smell.