5.0 out of 5 stars Clint Eastwood Triple
Published on 12 Nov 2009 by W. Martin

1.0 out of 5 stars Dont buy from this seller
Never received the item from this buyer forcing me to get another xmas present for my Dad.
Published on 15 Jan 2010 by Mark W. Lyons

5.0 out of 5 stars Clint Eastwood Triple, 12 Nov 2009
W. Martin (Cornwall, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dirty Harry/Gran Torino/Unforgiven [DVD] [2009] (DVD)
This Clint Eastwood triple collection is truly excellent. Most people will have seen Dirty Harry several times. It is the first of a series of films featuring the uncompromising Harry Callaghan. It is, in my view, the best of that divine collection of detective films. The `Unforgiven` is an equally compelling film from a different genre. Bringing the Clint Eastwood ensemble right up to date is `Gran Torino`. This film clearly demonstrates that Eastwood's slick direction and screen presence hasn't diminished with age. Although I am an admirer of Clint Eastwood's work, I wouldn't wish to emphasise his work without good cause. This trilogy is well worth purchasing. I challenge anyone to say different!

5.0 out of 5 stars A present for a bionic 70 year old male!, 22 Feb 2010
This review is from: Dirty Harry/Gran Torino/Unforgiven [DVD] [2009] (DVD)
My husband and I watched Gran Torino recently and although it's a sad film we both giggled a little at the conduct of the character that Clint Eastwood portrays in it, as the truculant persona made us both think of my father and how he would behave if my mum passed away and was no longer around to help release the softer side of him! Given the fact that my dad was turning 70 and was fairly reluctant about it, and rightly so as he has a body that most 40 year olds would envy, I decided to look for the film for him as a little extra gift and a little bit of a joke. I found the film in a 3 DVD set with Unforgiven and Dirty Harry, reasonably priced and a nice collection I thought. As my dad begrudgingly turned 70 we amused him with this present and brought out a little of the cowboy/policeman/hero that was lurking within him and gave him a giggle at the same time. Good value for money, sentimental in it's own way, a good gift to keep and something action packed for an action packed alpha male! Great buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars clint eastwood collection, 21 Mar 2010
James Mcnair - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dirty Harry/Gran Torino/Unforgiven [DVD] [2009] (DVD)
1.dirty harry is the best of the dirty harry series of films,lots of action set in san francisco

2.in my opinion the best clint eastwood has made for years and years just a great story from start to finish

3.not his greatest western film but still a good film

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 6 Mar 2014
This review is from: Dirty Harry/Gran Torino/Unforgiven [DVD] [2009] (DVD)
As the song says.....memories are made of this....How the Hero has changed ...from shoot first to a modern ""shootist ""
John Wayne buffs will understand.

5.0 out of 5 stars Clint Eastwood at his best!, 23 Feb 2014
This review is from: Dirty Harry/Gran Torino/Unforgiven [DVD] [2009] (DVD)
A great collection of Clint Eastwood films for those long winter nights!

Clint Eastwood at his very best, enough said!

4.0 out of 5 stars Dirty harry review, 23 Oct 2013
This review is from: Dirty Harry/Gran Torino/Unforgiven [DVD] [2009] (DVD)
Dirty harry is a good film but Gran Torino was ever better great acting Clint Eastwood is a very good actor I would recommend to anyone

5.0 out of 5 stars Good viewing!, 29 July 2013
This review is from: Dirty Harry/Gran Torino/Unforgiven [DVD] [2009] (DVD)
If you like Clint Eastwood then this is fantastic. If you dont like Clint Eastwood then its still worth buying just for Gran Torino which is a must see!

5.0 out of 5 stars a must if you enoy, like or love clint eastwood, 13 Mar 2013
This review is from: Dirty Harry/Gran Torino/Unforgiven [DVD] [2009] (DVD)
I enjoy all these film but my mum loves Clint Eastwood and she was over the moon with this boxset. some of Eastwoods best films and in a great format you'll be please with the purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy, 19 April 2011
This review is from: Dirty Harry/Gran Torino/Unforgiven [DVD] [2009] (DVD)
I had been after this box set for a couple of weeks. Couldn't believe the price i got it from Amazon. Three great movies by Eastwood. Original Dirty Harry, classic in it's day. Unforgiven, dark,disturbing and well acted by eastwood and superb supporting cast. Gran Torino is one of his latest and he still has that matcho magic.

1.0 out of 5 stars Dont buy from this seller, 15 Jan 2010