5.0 out of 5 stars Happily N'Ever After 1 & 2, 19 May 2011
S. Wilson (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 100 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Happily N'ever After Double Bill [DVD] (DVD)
Four stars for the first one and Five stars for the second.

The first one is not as good as the second one but is still a good family film. Since watching the second one (Happily N'Ever After 2) I have to say that this one in hindsight isn't as good however we still really enjoyed it. I can see that it has had quite a few negative reviews and everyone is entitled to their own view on it but for us we still really enjoyed the film. This one is based on the whole Cinderella and wicked step mother tale and didn't have as many funny moments in it as the second one but I would definitely say it is still worth a watch especially for younger girls/kids.

The second one is an all round good family film. We had no idea that they had made a Happily N'Ever After 2 until seeing it on TV, just that they had made the first one which we had enjoyed. The characters Mambo and Munk are back again in this sequel and it was even funnier than the first one. In the second one we see the tale of Snow White and how she has to learn responsibility to manage the kingdom rather than just going out partying with her friends. Some of the scenes had us laughing out loud (can anyone say "Holler!") such as the club with the girls jumping the queue and the seven dwarves just being well themselves! If you want a good kids film that you can watch with them without being bored then this is definitely the one for you as it's definitely enjoyable for all ages:)

Happily N'Ever After [DVD]
Happily N'Ever After 2 [DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 29 May 2013
This review is from: Happily N'ever After Double Bill [DVD] (DVD)
These films are twisted versions of the stories you know. My 9 year old daughter sat captivated and i found them quite watchable myself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 20 Aug 2014
great

Happily N'ever After Double Bill [DVD]
Happily N'ever After Double Bill [DVD] by Boyd Kirkland (DVD - 2009)
7.78