4.0 out of 5 stars PGA Tour Golf Leather Organiser
This is a good product, made of excellent materials and containing useful extra features. Its only drawback is that it is too big for the back pocket and has to be carried on the Golf Bag.
Published on 5 Aug. 2010 by Golfer

2.0 out of 5 stars Scorecard Holder? I think not.....
Don't buy this if you are a serious golfer that usually uses standard sized golf score cards.

Why? you may ask as it purports to do this job.

Well, the part that holds your card is too narrow. Never seen a scorecard that narrow at any club I have played at. Perhaps on the PGA Tour in America but not in England! Useless at it's primary purpose...
Published on 13 July 2010 by rob sumpter

4.0 out of 5 stars PGA Tour Golf Leather Organiser, 5 Aug. 2010

2.0 out of 5 stars Scorecard Holder? I think not....., 13 July 2010
This review is from: PGA Tour Golf Leather Organiser - Black (Sports)

Why? you may ask as it purports to do this job.

Accessories are the usual fare and I have no complaints there. The holder is actually well made if too large - you will never get it in your back pocket unless you are Hurley off Lost. You have to attach it to your bag which is a bit awkward and sort of defeats the purpose.

Sucked in by the 'PGA' tag, I must be an advertisers dream. Doh.

All golfers out there who want a leather scorecard wallet buy something else.

n.b. It only got 2 stars for the extra accessories and it is well made

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift!, 13 Dec. 2010
This review is from: PGA Tour Golf Leather Organiser - Black (Sports)
Bought this for my dad, he loves it & uses it for every game. Says really like the scroe card lay out & lets him keep everything, ball marker, teees etc in the same place.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great present for a golfer, 11 Oct. 2013
This review is from: PGA Tour Golf Leather Organiser - Black (Sports)
Bought this for my mum and she loves the fact you can clip it onto the outside of your bag.

SERVICE - absolutely brilliant, had a slight problem at the start but Bill was super quick to fix for me. Best customer services i;ve had on here

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely product, 3 Nov. 2013
J. McCloskey - See all my reviews
This review is from: PGA Tour Golf Leather Organiser - Black (Sports)
This is a classy product. Finish is really good and space for the extras is an added bonus. The only down side is that it is not closed so would not be suitable for leaving out on rainy days as the card would get wet.

5.0 out of 5 stars This item is perfect for your gold playing friend, 12 Feb. 2015
This review is from: PGA Tour Golf Leather Organiser - Black (Sports)
This item is perfect for your gold playing friend. I actually got two of these initially for my parents at christmas last year, and my mum decided that it was too big and asked me to return it which I did. However she then saw my dad using it and found it to be very convenient so asked me if I still had it, but I had already returned it. Ultimately I got it again this year for her for christmas and she is very happy with it, and thanks to this item I managed to pull off giving my mum the same present two years in a row and she was happy about it! ;)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent bit of kit, 17 Feb. 2011
T. daniels "Thomas Daniels" (Manchester) - See all my reviews
This review is from: PGA Tour Golf Leather Organiser - Black (Sports)
Really useful accessory. Well made, nice leather and useful accessories. Score cards fit well in the wallet and fits easily into bag pocket

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast delivery, immaculate quality - brilliant!, 19 Jan. 2013
This review is from: PGA Tour Golf Leather Organiser - Black (Sports)
Purchased this for my Dad as a xmas present (he is a very regular player) and, in his words "it was perfect". He only asked for a score card holder, but I thought this looked like a useful all-round item. He was thrilled with it, as it had holders for all his key items, including a pencil (which is apparently useful!).

Delivery was fast and on time, which was great given how close to xmas I ordered it.

Overall very happy with the product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 14 Nov. 2013
Mr. D. R. Macdonald "videmaniac" (western isles scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: PGA Tour Golf Leather Organiser - Black (Sports)
Ticks all the boxes for me. nice feel to it, easy to handle, delvered on time. What more can I say.

3.0 out of 5 stars First time out I found that the scorecard I was given on the course we play was just like the card I read about to big Apart fro, 20 May 2015
This review is from: PGA Tour Golf Leather Organiser - Black (Sports)
After selecting the scorecard holder I read a review saying it was alright and the only thing wrong with it was it didn't hold his scorecard.
Apart from that the scorecard surfices

PGA Tour Golf Leather Organiser - Black