5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product
This has been good for the garden as well as my game. No more divots and I like that the mate has 2 sides one rough and one fairway. Also comes with 2 rubber tees (like on the driving range) which they dont tell you here. Over all very happy.
Published on 20 Oct. 2009 by T. daniels

3.0 out of 5 stars training matt
good for a decent golfer i am a beginer hit the edge of the grass a couple of times and it as started lifting from the rubber to easily in my view even a good golfer will catch it once in a while on a bad day
Published on 15 May 2011 by windows

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 20 Oct. 2009
T. daniels "Thomas Daniels" (Manchester) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars great buy, 14 Dec. 2009
Mr. N. Orton - See all my reviews
This review is from: PGA Tour Golf 2-in-1 Turf Practice Mat (Sports)
not much to say its all you could want. very good
could be a bit bigger

5.0 out of 5 stars Double Training Mat, 6 April 2011
This review is from: PGA Tour Golf 2-in-1 Turf Practice Mat (Sports)
To have the choice of two different surfaces to hit from is ideal. Two different height rubber T-pegs included, even better than on the practice range. Well weighted and will be used again and again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lawn saver!!, 15 Mar. 2010
This review is from: PGA Tour Golf 2-in-1 Turf Practice Mat (Sports)
I got it as present for christmas (with the chipping net) and with the nice weather I'm now using it outside. It allows me to practice my chipping without destroying my lawn. I'm now actually thinking on getting the pro size driving net!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made, does the job, 25 Mar. 2013
M. Potter (Surrey United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: PGA Tour Golf 2-in-1 Turf Practice Mat (Sports)
Not too much to say about this apart from the fact it looks like it will handle quite some punishment. The "turf" is mounted on top of a thick rubber layer which also incorporates the carry handle at one end. This makes it heavy enough to not move around too much in use (and rubber of course is good at gripping things). You also get two rubber tees like the ones at the driving range, one large and one small. I use this for chipping practise in the main so the fact that you get half the mat with "heavy rough" built in is perfect for me. Recommended.

3.0 out of 5 stars training matt, 15 May 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for indoor home indoor use, 10 Dec. 2012
This review is from: PGA Tour Golf 2-in-1 Turf Practice Mat (Sports)
This mat is ideal for practising in a small flat. I was particularly happy to be able to use my driver. Although I have to be careful where I place it to use the driver. This is especially good as I can see the power generated on the the foam balls when I adjust hand and feet positions. This being much more relevant to me now as I am close to my optimal setup and therefore I now focus my practice on technique.

2.0 out of 5 stars Expected better, 21 Sept. 2014
This review is from: PGA Tour Golf 2-in-1 Turf Practice Mat (Sports)
Item was found to be faulty on arrival as the AstroTurf was lifting from the mat at the corners after hitting a couple of balls off it it worsened to the point where half of it had lifted. I glued this myself and it now works fine, however I expected more from an official pga licenced product

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 27 Mar. 2012
This review is from: PGA Tour Golf 2-in-1 Turf Practice Mat (Sports)
This is good for outdoor practice and I especially recommend it for kids who are learning as it stops them taking divots out of the garden. All in all, I was pleased with this product. I also recommend it alongside some Foam Practice Balls.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item, 20 May 2013
This review is from: PGA Tour Golf 2-in-1 Turf Practice Mat (Sports)
I'm very happy with this product as it is nice and durable and has also made my wife happy as I'm not damaging the lawn anymore! Also I like how it has different play surfaces - mimicking fairway and rough rather well.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›