Colour: Navy Blue|Change

on 9 December 2011
The instruction leaflet going with this table lamp says in one place that an E27 bulb fits - and in another an E14. Unfortunately I purchased the E27 and it doesn't fit and have therefore wasted money on it. The link showing which bulb to buy on Amazon is incorrect and needs to be changed. Once I get an appropriate bulb I can review the actual lamp but it seems to be ideal, flexible and reasonably priced.
on 30 September 2011
This is a lovely lamp that does a great job on any desk/hard surface. It has the on/off switch on the base so it is easy to get to. It uses a standard screw type bulb (not bayonet)- the bulb doesn't come with it so make sure you have one (no more than 40watt). Really good value and easy to adjust to different positions. I recommend it.
on 31 January 2011
The Lloytron Flexi Desk Lamp is a great little lamp. I actually bought it as a bedside lamp in our spare room as the person who uses the room the most is used to this style of lamp with a switch on the base. It's compact but gives an amazing amount of light. I use a 7w energy-saving bulb and the two together give as much light as a much larger lamp with a 100w bulb. Although it's light-weight with a small base it's also very stable.
on 5 July 2010
This is good value and very convenient for my workshop where I can stand it on the bench or lay it down on a shelf above my lathe. The shade could do with being a little longer so that low wattage bulbs are shaded properly - and I would welcome a version with the larger fitting. The supply of low wattage bulbs with the small fitting is very limited.
on 15 January 2010
This lamp arrived very quickly and is perfect and it can use low energy bulbs.
on 4 August 2012
i got one for my bedroom, its great! i would say the height stood up straight would be from your hand to your elbow size.. the downside of this product is that it did not come with a bulb:/ for those wondering what size to get its a ''E27 MAX 40W GLS'' So i would suggest getting the bulb in advance. it came within 2 days and its brightness is not blinding but a sensible amount of light, good for reading in bed etc:) 10/10 for what it is, also comes with instructions.
on 31 December 2011
States E27 standard bulb, but arrives requiring a small golf bulb. I bought this for the sole reason that it takes an E27 bulb. This takes a golf bulb, which are becoming increasingly rare to find, and are much smaller, they also don't put out as much light. I now have to work in semi-dark, buy something else, throw this away, and wait up for the postman for it to arrive (I work night shifts, so it's a hassle). Complete waste of time and money.
on 10 January 2013
I bought 3 of these for use with Philips Hue wifi enabled led bulbs - currently only sold by the Apple Store.

These lamps work perfectly with the bulbs which are ES27 screw fit. I currently have 3 in the lounge where the lamps are not actually seen. For example, 2 sit behind the TV pointing at the wall. I plan to move one to the bedroom to be used as a conventional reding lamp..

People need to be aware the lamps do not come with bulbs but that was fine for me as I bought them specifically to use with the Hue bulbs. The lamps do of course also work with conventional ES27 bulbs.
John.
on 8 April 2013
This Rustic little Lamp works perfectly in my room and so far has shown to me very sturdy.

I would recommend people to buy the suggested Bulbs with the Lamp as I found it tricky to get the right one to fit!!

Speedy Service and im very pleased!
on 2 October 2011
This lamp was ideal for my elderly Mum who's eyesight isn't brilliant! The switch is very easy to use. As she likes to read in bed it was just right! Ideal for small bedroom even with 40 watt bulb it is still very bright!