5.0 out of 5 stars Exellent tuner
Its just a really good tuner. I use it for clarinet flute and 3 different saxes its easy to use all u have to do is play a note its got a little inbuilt mic and the dislplay show what note u just played so easy to see if the instument is sharp or flat at all. Whats more i've had mine a long time and still the same batterys.
Published on 28 Feb 2012 by Sophie Lloyd

3.0 out of 5 stars What I think?
This is an updated version of my older Korg tuner. The problem with this version so far is only that the OLD Korg tuner conked out with no warning. It cost me a set of batteries to find that out, one day after I needed to use the sucker. And the microphone input of old one conked out after only one use -- so I won't be using mikes with THIS one. Otherwise this is a good...
Published 16 months ago by Willy the Bruce, The Light of ...

5.0 out of 5 stars Exellent tuner, 28 Feb 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 27 Feb 2011
Good product - does the job. Would be a bonus if the screen could light up as I sometimes have to try and tune with poor lighting.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent tuner for a first timer, 6 Aug 2011
We bought our son a junior guitar for his birthday and I wanted to make sure it was tuned correctly. Having no knowledge of such things, a friend who plays guitar recommended the Korg CA1 to me.

I have to say I'm very impressed wih it. It's simple to use and wasn't affected by a small amount of background noise.

I just had to read the instructions once, place the tuner on the chair beside me and it was easy as anything to get the guitar tuned.

I would recommend this to anyone who is tuning a guitar for the first time and is worried they wouldn't have a clue how to do it properly just by ear.

Very good price as well!

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent little tuner, 21 Nov 2012
T. Vitali - See all my reviews
This review is from: Korg CA-1 Chromatic Tuner (Electronics)
This is an excellent little tuner, very straightforward to use, and if you're technophobic like myself and hate reading a hefty instruction manual before you can even start, take heart, this is for you - it's simplicity itself!..Not only will this ensure your instrument in perfectly tuned: additionally, if you're a conscientious musician, you could use it to develop your own sense of pitch to greater refinement..This is what you do: Tune your first string (A, in my case, being a cellist) with the aid of your tuner, then tune the next string, WITHOUT LOOKING AT THE TUNER to start with; when the interval sounds correct to you, check it against the reading on your tuner, then proceed to the next string similarly. You'll find you'll learn to listen in a far more focused and effective way that before, as you'll naturally be keen to get it right..Good luck and happy, tuneful music-making!

Thalia Vitali

4.0 out of 5 stars tuning violin, 6 Feb 2011
I bought this to help me tune my daughter's violin. As a non playing Suzuki parent we have been struggling and lost confidence with our tuning. Now we have set up our electronic key board correctly and the Korg CA1 is a quick and easy way to tune in itself. It has restored our confidence and set us on our way to successful tuning and the violin keeps tune fairly well from week to week. I think the spec of the tuner will become more useful as our player progresses. Frankly, the one-off session to sort ourselves and our keyboard out and get us back on track was worth the outlay in itself.

5.0 out of 5 stars kORG ca1, 18 Feb 2011
EXCELENT PRODUCT AND A GREAT PRICE. SAME ONE ON SALE IN LOCAL MUSIC STORE AT TWICE THE PRICE. SUGGEST YOU SPECIFY THIS IS FOR ALL INSTRUMENTS NOT JUST THE GUITAR. NEARLY DIDN'T BUY IT AS I WASN'T SURE IT WOULD BE SUITABLE FOR THE FLUTE.

4.0 out of 5 stars guitar tuner, 26 Dec 2010
wanted something for my son (13) to use to tune his guitar - this is cheap and cheerful and does exactly what's required.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, reliable, good price and still runs a year after on the only battery i have used in it, 22 Nov 2010
Got this as the second guitar tuner i have ever owned after the other one lasted a couple of years. Have had this over a year now and still has the basic battery i first bought at that time. Works both through the mini mic for my acoustic and plugging in my electric. Not a single issue with and has kept my guitar tuned perfectly and very quickly too! It's light, compact, fits in my guitar bag and also i like the fact that it's silver so it does not just dissapear amongst my mass of black wires. If it eventually dies I am buying another! Great price too. I have seen cheaper, but don't think i'd trust a different brand.

5.0 out of 5 stars Korg CA-1 Chromatic Digital Tuner, 15 July 2012
This review is from: Korg CA-1 Chromatic Tuner (Electronics)
I'm learning the guitar and all the books say that a digital tuner is a must. This one got good reviews elsewhere. It arrived very promptly and does the job well at a reasonable price. Result!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best One, 1 April 2012
I bought for guitar tunning. It is better and cheaper than other tuner. Screen makes it simple to tune your guitar. Works fine for both electric and acoustic guitars. Highly recommended.

Korg CA-1 Chromatic Tuner