Colour: White Gift on Dark|Change

on 26 January 2012
OK, really very pretty. Quality is good. However, you will feel a bit misled and ripped off. It is smaller than it seems so baby wont be in it for quite as long as you anticipate. Secondly it does not come with a stand as in the picture as advertised -we didnt realise this. Thirdly although uit says comes with bedding it only comes with some - it doesnt come with any sheets. So, nice yes, but is not worth the money £110 or thereabouts. The other thing that irked me is AFTER you have paid this princely sum the seller then sends you an email to say if you are sending it back you have to pay for postage and packaging. For that price you expect at lease a sheet if it says it comes with bedding, and the photo with the stand is misleading. I wouldnt buy it. Actually I didnt, and as you get charged postage they would be the only reasons for not sending it back and getting something which is better value for your money. I wouldnt recommend.
on 15 January 2012
The Izziwotnot wicker moses basket is beautiful, well-made with thought for detail. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a daytime basket.
on 3 February 2011
I bought this for my sister when she was pregnant. I was so pleased when it arrived because it is beautiful and a good size. Expensive looking. Would definately recommend :-)
on 16 September 2013
This wicker Moses basket is truly beautiful and on opening it I cried. It has really highlighted that I'm having a baby and how I can't wait to see him/her sleeping in this delightful basket.

The bedding and additional teddy all add to its appeal too as they are of the highest quality!

Now I cannot wait to show it off proudly to my husband when he arrives home from work.

on 3 February 2014
I chose this product for my 4th baby boy. I wanted this baby to have everything special, this Moses basket made it special. The colour and everything about it was lovely. This is my last child and I feel it's had the best with izziwottnot designs. So many moms have admired this product and have bought the best for their child too.
on 2 December 2013
Gorgeous. The loveliest of its kind I could find. White waffle bedding and covers which look clean and crisp. They were so lovely I bought the matching cot bed linen. Very well made. Arrived in a couple of days. Can't fault it.
on 12 June 2011
got this moses basket for my second daughter ! its quite big in size, bedding is beautiful, its lightweight incase you have to carry it up and down stairs! would buy again
on 21 June 2013
Most gorgeous Moses basket I have ever laid eyes on. I wasn't sure about ordering without seeing it but I was not disappointed. I'm over the moon with it.
on 3 December 2014
This is a beautiful good quality Moses basket. I bought it in anticipation of my a Grand Daughtre's birth.
Well my Grandaughter was born 20th November and weighed 10lb 15oz. It was apparent that she was only going to be able to sleep in it for a few weeks. Two weeks on and she's already too big for it. Wasted my money!
In my opinion this is okay for very small and premature babies if you want to get your money's worth.
on 17 November 2013
Much better than the cheapo Moses basket we got last time from John Lewis. Easy to carry and the hood actually stays up. As with all moses baskets however the mattress is fairly thin and feeble so if you plan on keeping your baby in it for more than about 3 weeks I would recommend getting a second matress and layering them up.