5.0 out of 5 stars Roxio Easy CD & DVD Burning - Windows 7 Update (PC CD)
Published on 3 Aug 2010 by Ronald Harbidge

2.0 out of 5 stars Roxio Easy CD and DVD Burning
Published on 27 Dec 2011 by al

2.0 out of 5 stars Roxio Easy CD and DVD Burning, 27 Dec 2011
This review is from: Roxio Easy CD & DVD Burning - Windows 7 Update (PC CD) (CD-ROM)
This product was not as good as I hoped, yes you can convert your old home movie dvd's onto your computer but it has a limited range of formats to convert it to. You can also get Ashampoo off the internet for free which does the same job. The real down side to this product is that it has a very confusing interface and is unclear on how to achieve things. Overall does a ok job but there are much better products available.

5.0 out of 5 stars Roxio Easy CD & DVD Burning - Windows 7 Update (PC CD), 3 Aug 2010
High quality user friendly software program for burning CDs and DVDs straight from ISO files on your hard-drive. Easy to install and not too large and complex. Some software programs for this purpose example (Nero 7) is a very large and complex program and is time consuming to install. Nero 7 is ideal for those who want to use all its applications and their features. Roxio is much smaller and easier to use.

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless - Product Code Not Valid, 4 April 2013
Despite several negative reviews due to the product code not working I thought I would take a chance as it appeared to do everything I wanted it to. It was a mistake.

Like several other reviewers had already discovered, I put the disc into my PC, entered the product code supplied and was told that it was an invalid code and therefore unable to install the software.

Clearly there are some major quality control issues with these products and I would urge Amazon to return their stocks and not offer this product again until the problems have been resolved.

Don't waste your time on this product.

1.0 out of 5 stars not fit for purpose, 3 Dec 2009
David Daniels (uk) - See all my reviews
biggest mistake ever this product is hopeless for user's of window 7 also the 'technical help and customer service is a complete waste of time and money' if you like going on carousel's then this company will blow your mind.it took from november to february to get a refund plus after writing to the company chairman about the poor service(no reply at all from anyone) you are left with no alternative but to keep sending in reply's to your service ticket every 5 days as they will close ticket claiming to have resolved your issue's.they offered a free download of roxio 2010 dont do it its mega long download that will timeout frquently when you do get it anti-virus will alert to problems,roxio tech support will tell you to re download with your internet security turned off!!.read the blogs this company is not well thought of there are many like me out of pocket and still dissatisfied, above all dont like me venture into the registry it looks a safe and clear set of instructions (from roxio tech people) to remove all traces of this programme it is'nt and is very costly to get put right.i spent close to 100 in all on these roxio product's attemping to get some sort of workable program and have nothing to show for it except the refund which has just been recieved.my advise would be try ashampoo products i did and they work well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Roxio Easy CD & DVD burning, 12 Feb 2010
Magdalen Britz "TV Addict" (Wales, UK) - See all my reviews
Excelent program. Busy burning all of my LP's to CD's now. It took some time to get going but once I got the hang of it I found the program very easy to use. Recommended to anyone that wants to convert LP's to CD's. 5*

4.0 out of 5 stars Good overall, but..........., 17 Jan 2011
mr chirpy (Lancashire England) - See all my reviews
I was slightly dissappointed by the fact that, unlike a previous version of Roxio that I used to have, there is no facility to print the track titles on the BACK of a CD case, which means I have to use another programme to create the label for the back of the CD, and type in the track titles myself. The previous version could whizz down the internet, find the album and automatically put the track titles on the label.
But it works just fine, and overall I like it.

1.0 out of 5 stars REAL PROBLEMS, 12 Nov 2011
This cannoy be a true review as the product cannot be loaded. I have spent many hours yrying to get it to work; at least 10 suggestions from Roxio have been unsuccessful, I have now given up and binned the disc.

1.0 out of 5 stars Mistake Buying This, 2 Oct 2010
This worked fine the first two times, but since hangs up my computer whatever I try to do with it. A waste of money.

2.0 out of 5 stars Roxio Easy CD & DVD Burning, 21 Aug 2013
I tried to load this onto my computer but it wouldn't accept the product code. I gave up after many attempts so I returned the product and was given a refund.

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy burning, 18 Mar 2013
T. Farrell - See all my reviews
I bought this because I'd upgraded to windows 7 and my old Roxio creator wouldn't work,I was not to happy when I found this wouldn't work either the problem was I couldn't enter the code,when it was entered it just came up not valid,I contacted Roxio and after some emails back and forward I had to download a copy of Roxio Easy which worked first time meaning the disc and the code didn't match but the code was valid,I like to have my programs on disc and emalled Roxio to say this and they instructed me to make a back up disc which worked quite well,all in all my experience with Roxio was good and I found them very helpful,still don't know why the disc and code don't match but I'm now up and running and enjoying my old music on mp3.

Roxio Easy CD & DVD Burning - Windows 7 Update (PC CD)
17.99