5.0 out of 5 stars Bertbun
This stuff is absolutely brilliant for what are known as "hacks" (those painful cracks around your finger ends that appear every Winter). As a bonus it smells wonderful as well!
Published on 9 April 2010 by "Woody"

2.0 out of 5 stars Rather disappointed
I have a strong sense of smell and find this product overbearingly lemony. Additionally, the consistency of the cream is quite sticky instead of smoothly absorbant and I don't notice any difference after using it (not sure if it helps somewhat over time). For me a waste of money I'm afraid.
Published 6 months ago by M.F

5.0 out of 5 stars Bertbun, 9 April 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT!, 12 Jan 2011
This review is from: Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream 15g (Personal Care)
This product is absolutely brilliant. I had one myself, then my mum wanted one.... i ended up oredring 5 in the end and now i've just odered another two. Everyone thinks it's fantastic! Excellent product, would highly recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for nails, 13 Mar 2013
This review is from: Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream 15g (Personal Care)
I see quite a difference in my nails and cuticles when I stop using Burts Bees. After a week of nightime use, I saw a huge difference in the appearance of both nail and cuticle. It's great for softening hard skin around the nail, and prevents nails from flaking. I wouldn't want to be without this!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice - lush smell!, 24 April 2013
This review is from: Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream 15g (Personal Care)
I've been looking for a cream for some time and stumbled across this.

It smells utterly divine - to the point that I nearly got confused and put it on my lips(!).

It's good value for money - you only need a small amount otherwise you'll find it too greasy and I think it's best to put it on last thing at night so it can soak in for a few hours.

My cuticles do look better - they're never going to look like a models nails regardless of what product I use - but this product does help so I would recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressed!, 12 Nov 2012
This review is from: Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream 15g (Personal Care)
I normally use opi Avoplex oil but noticed the skin around my nails wasn't getting any softer although my nails were in great shape so I thought I would try this cream which is actually more of a waxy balm. I didn't like it on my first try but that was because I'm used to the wetness of an oil where this like putting Vaseline on your lips. But the next day after using my skin around my nails was much softer. Now a week later my nails and cuticles are healthy with no dryness and this little pot is going to last along time, plus the lemon sherbet smell is gorgeous!. The price is the best I've found and will definitely reorder.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the Bees Knees of cuticle creams!, 18 May 2012
This review is from: Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream 15g (Personal Care)
Have just received this and am delighted with it. Size of tin is neat enough to keep in handbag or pocket(approx 5cm in diameter and approx 1.5cm depth) and has a lovely fresh light lemony smell. It is like a balm as others have mentioned and if you glide your finger over it is quick to massage it into cuticles. Not being oily or sticky it goes in quickly and being basically colourless is undetectable. All it requires is a quick dab to moisturise cuticles so easy for regular use. I have tried many cuticle repair products but this is an easy to use product and better than I expected. Time will tell if it works well but it feels good on my nails. (I know it's not a lip balm but a quick dab on the lips seems to help my dry lips too). Very happy with this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 18 Sep 2014
This review is from: Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream 15g (Personal Care)
I love this cuticle cream! I've been using it for a few days now and I've already noticed the difference. My cuticles are moisturised without that horrible greasy feeling. I would definitely recommend this, not only to help damaged and dehydrated cuticles but to maintain healthy cuticles and fingers. The pot is small enough to fit in any bag or pocket to ensure that it can be used on the go. The lemony smell of the cream is fab too!

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful, 23 Jan 2013
This review is from: Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream 15g (Personal Care)
This stuff smells absolutely amazing, works wonders on your hands, nails and cuticles and to top it all off it seems to last forever! HIGHLY recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing cuticle cream!, 6 Nov 2012
This review is from: Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream 15g (Personal Care)
I do not go for salon manicures very often, so I needed a way to be able to care for my nails and cuticles at home. I use this cream before I go to bed, as it takes some time to dry and I hate not being able to touch anything. It has an a m a z i n g smell and perfectly nourishes nails and cuticles. If you use it for a few nights in a row, you'll definitely see a difference!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 27 Sep 2011
This review is from: Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream 15g (Personal Care)
I have used Burts Bees Lemon Balm for about seven years and it was good to find it on amazon. Good price and good value - the two I ordered came very quickly.

Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream 15g