5.0 out of 5 stars Bertbun
This stuff is absolutely brilliant for what are known as "hacks" (those painful cracks around your finger ends that appear every Winter). As a bonus it smells wonderful as well!
Published on 9 April 2010 by "Woody"

2.0 out of 5 stars Was expecting more from this cuticle cream, ordinary certainly ...
Was expecting more from this cuticle cream, ordinary certainly didn't make my cuticles soft. Not sure why all the rave reviews in well known publications
Published 4 months ago by Jane S

5.0 out of 5 stars Bertbun, 9 April 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for nails, 13 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream 15g (Personal Care)
I see quite a difference in my nails and cuticles when I stop using Burts Bees. After a week of nightime use, I saw a huge difference in the appearance of both nail and cuticle. It's great for softening hard skin around the nail, and prevents nails from flaking. I wouldn't want to be without this!

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT!, 12 Jan. 2011
This review is from: Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream 15g (Personal Care)
This product is absolutely brilliant. I had one myself, then my mum wanted one.... i ended up oredring 5 in the end and now i've just odered another two. Everyone thinks it's fantastic! Excellent product, would highly recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice - lush smell!, 24 April 2013
This review is from: Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream 15g (Personal Care)
I've been looking for a cream for some time and stumbled across this.

It smells utterly divine - to the point that I nearly got confused and put it on my lips(!).

It's good value for money - you only need a small amount otherwise you'll find it too greasy and I think it's best to put it on last thing at night so it can soak in for a few hours.

My cuticles do look better - they're never going to look like a models nails regardless of what product I use - but this product does help so I would recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressed!, 12 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream 15g (Personal Care)
I normally use opi Avoplex oil but noticed the skin around my nails wasn't getting any softer although my nails were in great shape so I thought I would try this cream which is actually more of a waxy balm. I didn't like it on my first try but that was because I'm used to the wetness of an oil where this like putting Vaseline on your lips. But the next day after using my skin around my nails was much softer. Now a week later my nails and cuticles are healthy with no dryness and this little pot is going to last along time, plus the lemon sherbet smell is gorgeous!. The price is the best I've found and will definitely reorder.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the Bees Knees of cuticle creams!, 18 May 2012
This review is from: Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream 15g (Personal Care)
Have just received this and am delighted with it. Size of tin is neat enough to keep in handbag or pocket(approx 5cm in diameter and approx 1.5cm depth) and has a lovely fresh light lemony smell. It is like a balm as others have mentioned and if you glide your finger over it is quick to massage it into cuticles. Not being oily or sticky it goes in quickly and being basically colourless is undetectable. All it requires is a quick dab to moisturise cuticles so easy for regular use. I have tried many cuticle repair products but this is an easy to use product and better than I expected. Time will tell if it works well but it feels good on my nails. (I know it's not a lip balm but a quick dab on the lips seems to help my dry lips too). Very happy with this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Burt's Bees Cuticle Creme Lemon Butter - Smells great - Use on fingers, feet and dry areas - Works well for me, 27 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream 15g (Personal Care)
I work in retail cosmetics and have my hands in cosmetics products, and on people's faces, all day long at least 5 days per week. Cleansers, foundations, misters, moisturizing lotions... The toll that this takes on my hands and fingers, and even on my feet (standing all day), is sad... and I rely on products like this to help me bounce back. Burt's Bees has such a wonderful line of products; wish I had the time and $$ to try every single one of them.

Burt's Bees Cuticle Creme Lemon Butter is the product that I take with me on the go, apply to my hands and fingers as needed, keeping this little tin in my purse. It is not greasy at all, so I use it liberally as needed... and maybe even when not really needed since it smells so lemony fresh! Love this stuff and it seems to work well too.

If you are looking for a product to provide cuticle and hands treatment as I have described, then I would recommend Burt's Bees Cuticle Creme Lemon Butter to you based on my experience with it. It just seems to freshen up my day when I use it, and helps keep my hands and fingers in good condition so that I feel good and can keep my customers happy.

Highly recommended.

Go for it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 18 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream 15g (Personal Care)
I love this cuticle cream! I've been using it for a few days now and I've already noticed the difference. My cuticles are moisturised without that horrible greasy feeling. I would definitely recommend this, not only to help damaged and dehydrated cuticles but to maintain healthy cuticles and fingers. The pot is small enough to fit in any bag or pocket to ensure that it can be used on the go. The lemony smell of the cream is fab too!

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful, 23 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream 15g (Personal Care)
This stuff smells absolutely amazing, works wonders on your hands, nails and cuticles and to top it all off it seems to last forever! HIGHLY recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing cuticle cream!, 6 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream 15g (Personal Care)
I do not go for salon manicures very often, so I needed a way to be able to care for my nails and cuticles at home. I use this cream before I go to bed, as it takes some time to dry and I hate not being able to touch anything. It has an a m a z i n g smell and perfectly nourishes nails and cuticles. If you use it for a few nights in a row, you'll definitely see a difference!

Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream 15g