5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, perfect, perfect
Published 2 months ago by Ed Light

1.0 out of 5 stars Product was a fake
The description implied that this was an authentic product, but turned out to be a cheap knock off. Returned it.
Published 14 months ago by Alan Goldstein

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, perfect, perfect, 3 July 2014
This review is from: Michael Kors Mk5166 Ladies Watch with Gold Plated Bracelet and Gold Dial (Watch)
Superb! I cannot believe the quality of the product. After reading several previous reviews I was skeptical about purchasing from a seller on Amazon and concerned that I would receive some kind of hideous fake but what has arrived is nothing short of perfect. Looks much better than in the pictures, extremely well packaged in Michael Kors box with instructions/warranty booklet included, quite a long bracelet but I was expecting to have to need links removing for the lady I was giving this to and better too big than too small. In the pictures online I was curious whether the hands and gold detailing on the face would stand out as not matching but the gold is a lovely colour and all matching, think it is just the light/angle the pictures have been taken at. Much cheaper than other websites for exactly the same product, excellent value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite watch, 4 Dec 2012
E. Nielsen "Kat." (Denmark) - See all my reviews
I love this watch. However a month after I had worn it one of the gem stones fell off. I have contacted the MK jewelry dealer in my country and they inserted a new one w/o charge ( my receipt worked as a a guarantee ). Now I wish I had a "silver" version and no crystals next time.
This one is a big heavy watch working fantastic and is so universal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 15 Dec 2013
Ordered this watch as a Christmas present and was not disappointed. Was worried it wasn't going to be genuine after reading another review. but after taking it to a jewellers they said it was authentic. Very happy best price around

4.0 out of 5 stars The price of fashion !, 2 Sep 2013
It is an exquisite piece, beautiful and eye catching. However, it's an incredibly heavy watch and i can only wear it for a few hours at a time. One of the diamanté have already fallen out and I've only worn it twice. I've a feeling this will be a reoccurring issue and I'm not someone who is hard wearing on cloths or jewellery.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, heavy watch, 4 Dec 2013
Lovely looking watch - heavy and has a large face (which I like!). Quite easily scratched though, so maybe not for every day use

1.0 out of 5 stars Product was a fake, 19 July 2013
Alan Goldstein (Purchase, New York, US) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter's favourite Christmas Present., 27 Dec 2012
I bought this for my daughter for Christmas, under her instructions!! It is a nice looking watch and she was extremely pleased with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous watch, 27 Jun 2014
Love it it's gorgeous and still looks feminine despite the size and a great price too much cheaper than the high street.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 30 May 2014
Love it. I did have to have links removed. Easy to use and looks great. I had been looking for a watch like this for some time and amazon was by far the best priced. Very happy

5.0 out of 5 stars Love!, 13 May 2014
First watch I've purchased for myself and I love it! Can't take it off. The price was decent, don't regret anything!