4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful bag, 6 Jan 2011
This review is from: Paper Plane Satchel (Apparel)
Received this bag as a birthday gift, had longed for the bag prior to receiving it. The bag is a very reasonable size and can get all my everyday junk in very easily! I love everything about this bag, has lovely little details. Only negative thing is that the red and white ribbon tied in to a bow on the buckle keeps falling off as it is not secured so I will be using a bit of superglue to secure it in to the bow. Overall a beautiful bag with lovely details which I use everyday as I love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars So cute!, 28 Dec 2010
This review is from: Paper Plane Satchel (Apparel)
This is bag is a beautiful accessory, it's a little bit different to other bags and so adds a little quirkiness to a causal outfit. The quality is exceptional, and the bag can be worn either across your body, or more like a hangbad on one shoulder.
The one problem I had is with the ribbon which is on one of the buckles - for me, it irritated me and got in the way, and so I moved it onto the strap - it may not bother other people though!
Overall, I am very pleased with this product, and would recommend it :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect birthday present, 25 Sep 2010
This review is from: Paper Plane Satchel (Apparel)
A present for my 11 year old daughter, and it gets used every day for school. Perfect!

Paper Plane Satchel