5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!
I needed to transfer an intricate medieval design to material and attach it to a tabbard, and this was perfect for the job... Easy to use and quality outcome... haven't tried washing the garment yet, but the transfer seems very solid.
Published on 15 Oct 2010 by C. Illman

3.0 out of 5 stars Bondaweb
This is a great product, but I found the amount of Bondaweb in the package a little misleading! It tells you the length on the packet, but not sure it tells you the width? I would read the package carefully before ordering.
Published on 13 May 2012 by jude

4.0 out of 5 stars Expensive but worth it, 8 April 2011
Jax (Devon) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Bondaweb versatile Iron-on transfer adhesive
Bondaweb is expensive, even knowing that I was surprised at how small this peice is. There was enough for my project, but I think I'd find somewhere to buy this by the metre next time. Bondaweb is really good though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ultra easy to use and a great price, 29 May 2013
This review is from: Bondaweb versatile Iron-on transfer adhesive
I had never tried Bondaweb before but wanted to try my hand at a bit of appliqué. This is really good stuf!! Some people had commented on the small size of the product but the dimensions were included so I got exactly what I expected.

Very easy to follow instructions and for my appliqué use, this will last a long time so in my opinion is a great price too.

I searched everywhere about Bondaweb and its ability to stop fraying and I couldn't find if it did or not. After trying one little project I can safely say that it does. OK you wouldn't want to pull at the edges too much but it does prevent fraying.

V good stuff!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Size warning again, 5 Nov 2012
This review is from: Bondaweb versatile Iron-on transfer adhesive
Hello, I had never used this product and find this listing very poor in that, as previously warned, there is no mention of the width of the material.
I assumed the 1.2 m. mean 1.2 square meters, which would make this very cheap, but I had no idea of the price in the High street shops.
The size is clear enough on the pack, but not legible in the photo of the back of the pack which is the only reference.
I think this is completely unfair and constitutes an extremely deceptive listing.
It would take little imagination to simply state 1.2m x 17.5 cm which is what it is.
BE WARNED ! Poor seller listings can deceive as easily from incompetence as from intent.

4.0 out of 5 stars Read the instructions first!, 7 Mar 2013
Mrs. Susan K. Noden (Exeter , Devon) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bondaweb versatile Iron-on transfer adhesive
I bought this for making personalised cushions - sticking on the letters. I made a few errors with the first few but when I read how it worked everything was fine and I achieved a professional finish.Good product.

5.0 out of 5 stars quilting and patchwork essential, 22 July 2012
This review is from: Bondaweb versatile Iron-on transfer adhesive
I find this size very useful,it good for small craft pieces.It adheres well.I will buy this again. The larger pieces I have bought locally tend to separate when using.

5.0 out of 5 stars very good value., 6 July 2014
This review is from: Bondaweb versatile Iron-on transfer adhesive
The Bondaweb iron on transfer adhesive was exactly the same as I buy in the craft shop, but it was a lot cheaper. very good value.

3.0 out of 5 stars It doesn't offer much stiffness, 29 Jun 2014
Booklover (London, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bondaweb versatile Iron-on transfer adhesive
I bought this to reinforce a skirt waistband I made. I couldn't tell the difference with or without it. The fabric was already reasonably stiff doubled so maybe I got the wrong weight web. I'm sure it will come in use when I make something else in the future though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 24 May 2014
This review is from: Bondaweb versatile Iron-on transfer adhesive
I wouldn't be without this product. It makes easy work of all the projects in sewing /patchwork etc. Buy some now!!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›