5.0 out of 5 stars starlite tap shoes, 9 April 2012
I was very impressed with the speed of which these tap shoes were delivered and when they came i was eager to try them out, the sound was excellent and went to my tap class full of enthusiasum, the only thing i would point out is that they are small for the sizing so would recommend that you buy a larger size, but apart from that I would recomend these tap shoes to any budding tap dancer.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality Good Price, 3 July 2011
After my first tap class, came home and ordered these! A little narrow but I'm very pleased with the quality and they are not too high. Delivery was within 3 days ready for my next class. Would highly recommend this seller and these shoes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tap shoes, 15 Jan. 2011
K. Francis (Moray, Scotland) - See all my reviews
I bought these to wear for my weekly tap class. They are great. Comfortable fit, flexible sole and the heel is not too high. Just right for me. I would recommend this seller and the shoes to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars starlite black tap shoes, 23 Jun. 2012
The shoes arrived 2 days after ordering which was fantastic, also they did not need any breaking in as they are soft and cushioned . Well worth the money and they are really good quality.

4.0 out of 5 stars Starlite Black Tap Shoes, 10 Nov. 2012
I was pleased to have read the reviews before I bought the product as the shoes are small for the sizing. My feet are narrow so they fit really nicely. The delivery time to Belgium was excellent; also in time for my next tap class! I found the tap sound slightly disappointing as there are ladies in my class who's tap sound it much louder (but then they paid over 80 for their shoes). Otherwise I am very pleased with the price and quality of the shoes.

5.0 out of 5 stars brillant, 20 Feb. 2014
ordered on 18th got them on 20th now that is now quick it should be, cant understand these one that take 5 days. fit is good her size 9 was to small so got 10.5 they is room in them which is what I wanted. 10 out of 10 for dancing in the street.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great., 11 Sept. 2013
L. Wilson "Weasy" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
I ordered two pairs of dance shoes for my daughter. There was a mix up and I was sent an adults size instead of the child's size. I contacted the seller direct and they were so helpful. Would defo by from them again.

5.0 out of 5 stars BLACK TAP SHOES, 14 Jun. 2013
P. J. Walker-barber (UK) - See all my reviews
I bought these so that I could have the 'tap parts' remvoed and wear them as normal shoes - they are perfect and the shoemender in Hinckley did an excellent job of converting them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Starlite Black Encore 3.5L, 2 Feb. 2013
Brilliant. Met all my expectations. Exactly as described and performs as advertised. What more could one expect. Won't mind another one.

4.0 out of 5 stars startrite tap shoes, 19 April 2013
product fine except for one pair of shoes delivered minus the laces which i had to purchase myself, otherwise happy with purchase.

Starlite BLACK Encore 1L