5.0 out of 5 stars What comfort, what luxury!
The earmuffs arrived very promptly. They are excellent, cosy and warm. I have not worn them very often as the winter has been quite mild so far. But in the last two weeks we have had very sharp winds and the earmuffs have come into their own. My ears are warm and toasty. If need be, I can wear them under the hood of my coat - even toastier! Excellent buy.
Published on 3 Feb. 2012 by caelo

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not meet my expectations
The item's description was One Size but the head band was so small, it didn't even cover my ears. I had to return it, very disappointed because I went to all the trouble going back to the post office and pay for postage fees, without all that being my fault. I have to say though, the quality seemed exquisite.
Published on 19 Feb. 2013 by Nikolaidou Semiramis

5.0 out of 5 stars What comfort, what luxury!, 3 Feb. 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 20 Jan. 2010
It fits just right and has kept my ears warm when I'm out in cold weather.

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not meet my expectations, 19 Feb. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Why diddn't I get a pair for myself ??, 7 Feb. 2012
Bought these earmuffs for my mum as she was complaining of ear aches with the recent cold weather well she loves them in fact they arrived today (super stelph delivery) may I say, so I had to road test them whilst I walked the dog
now am wondering why I didn't order a pair for myself am thinking I will do

5.0 out of 5 stars Emu Angahook Ear Muffs, 14 Oct. 2010
A must have for the winter!!! These ear muffs are so snuggly and warm and so comfortable. I absolutely love them. They even come in a lovely storage box. I highly recommend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just loved these ear muffs, 8 Jan. 2014
These came within a few days, they are just fabulous and fit perfectly. They were packaged really beautifully and would have made a wonderful gift. So much so.....I will be ordering some to give to my sister in law next Xmas next year, she tried mine and really liked them. Honestly I can't rate them and the packaging enough and I'm not always easy to,please and can be more than picky. I chose the chestnut ones as I have fair hair and wanted a light colour, the price was really great as well. I don 't like hats and look a bit daft in them so these ear muffs fit the bill nicely. Great in all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Emu Ear Muffs, 14 Dec. 2010
Delighted with Ear Muffs,as i don't were hats i get to warm.also suffer with ear aches so these ars just perfect.
A.Mills

4.0 out of 5 stars Snuggly soft, 13 Mar. 2012
These are supersoft and superwarm. Great packaging and superfast delivery. Only gave 4 stars because (don't know if this has happened to anyone else)they make my ears very itchy :(

5.0 out of 5 stars The best, 13 Oct. 2010
These are wonderful comfortable and warm one of those products you really need to pay more for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pair of ear muffs at a great price., 27 Nov. 2013
Bought these just before the price went up a tenner and am waiting patiently for the cold weather to come now so I can wear them. I had read the comments about them being on the small side, but just wanted to point out that they fit me perfectly, and when you take them out of the box you do have to twist the muff round so that they fit. At first I thought they were too small, but luckily OH was there to sort me out. They are a lovely quality and so soft and warm and the toffee colour goes with everything. As people have said, they come in a lovely box and would be great as a gift, but these are ALL mine.