5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value
The mittens are very warm and they fit perfectly on my hands. They are just a bit longer than I expected but and may cause a coat with a fitted cut at the wrist to bunch up. The ear muffs fit just right too. I am very pleased with this purchase.
Published 11 months ago by DN

I wholeheartedly agree with the review by Cheeky Monkey.

I already owned these mittens in the brown colourway, purchased a couple years ago in size XS-S. The old gloves are made from relatively thick and quality sheepskin fur, are well-made, cosy, comfortable and warm.

In January 2013 I ordered a set in the black colourway, size XS-S again, but...
Published 21 months ago by Belle Noir

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Product quality has declined dramatically since a couple of years ago, 11 Feb 2013
Belle Noir (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Emu Women's Mallacoota Gift Set (Apparel)
I wholeheartedly agree with the review by Cheeky Monkey.

In January 2013 I ordered a set in the black colourway, size XS-S again, but found that the quality of sheepskin used by Emu has deteriorated substantially in the space of only a couple of years! In addition the sizing has gotten smaller, leaving no space to flex my fingers inside the mitten.

The sheepskin is inferior quality, feeling almost like hard felt on the outside. Inside the sheepskin fur is substantially thinner, and I too noticed the rough interior seams that Cheeky Monkey found. They were basically too uncomfortable to wear and hence I returned them to amazon. I even tried to order the M-L size as replacement, but found the same issues, so they were also returned to amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 31 Dec 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Warm and good looking set. Thumbs are the first to freeze with these, 27 Jan 2014
The fur is nice and these fit me quite nicely. I use a size 8 gloves and bought these in M/L. Thumbs are quite narrow in these and could be a little wider. For the sale price a really good buy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Soft, strong but could be a bit longer, 17 Feb 2013
Seren Ade (UK) - See all my reviews
(HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 50 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Emu Women's Mallacoota Gift Set (Apparel)
These arrive in a beautiful, pasteboard presentation box. There's a display window (but no cellophane) and strips of ribbon to help remove the box lid. It would make an impressive gift, but is rather larger than it needs to be.

The earmuffs: are soft, fluffy, well-padded and one-size. The ear cover sections are articulated and can be flipped inwards for storage.

The mittens: are nicely made and warmly lined, but perhaps a little ungenerous in sizing. I ordered these in the M/L size, and while there's plenty of width to them, I find that with the wrist shaping lining up with my wrists, length-wise they're a little cramped... yet I'm 5'5" and don't have especially big hands.

I bought these in the Mushroom colour, which is true to the product photos.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ear muffs and mittens, 2 Feb 2014
Delivery was amazing. The mittens fit a treat. The grey is darker than I expected, but I am still very happy with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift set, 30 Dec 2013
This set arrived in a lovely gift package. The items are as described and a good fit. I am pleased with my purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Need big hands!!!, 15 Mar 2011
Treated myself to this set, but now put aside as a pressie, as the mitts are too big. I think I have normal sized hands, but these are very long and, I think, could easily fit a man.
In saying this, the sheepskin is lovely and thick. and this pack will make a lovely unusual pressie for someone, male or female (if the woman has big hands!)

5.0 out of 5 stars Emu Gloves and ear muffs., 18 Oct 2010
A quality product and delivered way ahead of schedule (as usual). Very happy, as is the is lady for whom these items were purchased.

3.0 out of 5 stars gloves are nice, earmuffs not so much, 2 July 2014
love the gloves, don't love the earmuffs they are too fat! Instead of covering your whole ears they just sit there looking massive! they itch a bit as well

5.0 out of 5 stars emu, 24 Feb 2014
Fantastic price, have purchased for a Xmas gift for next year. Like to shop early and be organised. Hope the recipient likes them and they fit.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›