5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect gloves for winter :)
Lovely EMU winter gloves. Received them today and was very nicely surprised with the high quality. Would recommend to anyone, would make a perfect Christmas gift :)Mushroom is very good colour and definitely will go for another pair for myself:)
Thanks
Published on 25 Nov 2011 by greatbargain27

1.0 out of 5 stars Appauling quality
Published 18 months ago by Mrs A

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect gloves for winter :), 25 Nov 2011
Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely quality, 18 Nov 2012
This review is from: Emu Women's Apollo Bay Gloves (Apparel)
I bought these gloves in 'Toffee' colour. My hand size is 7-8 so I ordered the M/L and they fitted perfectly.
The quality is excellent although it should be, considering the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous gloves, 9 Jan 2013
This review is from: Emu Women's Apollo Bay Gloves (Apparel)
I was lucky enough to be given a pair of these for Xmas by my sister in law. In fact they were the only things I had specially asked for. I have them in Mushroom, to match various boots that I have, including Emu. Absolutely beautiful shade, and outstandingly warm gloves. I can't rate them highly enough, and would recommend them unreservedly. OK, they do just come in a bag, but does that really matter? Absolutely not, I am wearing the gloves, not the bag they arrived in! I was so impressed with the quality, style and fit that I have just ordered another pair in black, the sale prices are very good, and make them more affordable. I ordered the M/L, which fit my size 7 hands perfectly. Go on, treat yourself, you know you want to ...!

5.0 out of 5 stars Emu Sheepskin gloves, 6 Feb 2012
Lovely grey sheepskin gloves - bought for a trip to the States in January....got the extra small/small size and was worried that they would be too small but they have stretched slightly and now fit perfectly. Very warm, snug and stylish - better price than Uggs and beautifully made (Celtic sheepskin ones had bad feedback about the quality) These are great!

4.0 out of 5 stars emu gloves, 20 Jan 2012
Diane Davies (WALES) - See all my reviews
The gloves are lovely soft and fluffy, great colour but sadly for some strange reason don't keep my hands very warm a bit dissapointed !

1.0 out of 5 stars Appauling quality, 26 Jan 2013
Bought these as a Christmas present. They were worn 3 times and then the cuff split. Returned to Amazon for a replacement and put it down to a bit of faulty stitching. Second pair arrived. Worn 4 times and the stitching on 3 fingers began to fall apart. The cuff also once again split. Absolutely terribly made product. Emu are clearly attempting to follow in the footsteps of UGG with their high prices and design, however, they simply do not have any where near the quality or long lasting use like UGG. I should have trusted my instincts and not purchased after reading other negative reviews. Currently awaiting my refund from Amazon.

2.0 out of 5 stars emu gloves, 20 May 2013
i was looking forward to using these in the Antartic and after the first wear the finger came unstitched, one could hardly accuse my of abuse of he product as I was not exploring the ice but viewing it form a ship, poor quality and not what I would call value for money, as it now mens i will have to spend time stitching them up before I can wear them again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Gloves, 30 Jan 2013
Prompt delivery service. Fabulous fit. Perfect to keep your hands warm and cosy during these cold winter months. I wish I'd bought them sooner.

3.0 out of 5 stars warm and nice but one seam not sutured, 22 Dec 2012
I bought for my wife. She's very happy with this gloves. According her gloves is lovely, soft and really warm. I'm a bit disappointed because gloves arrived with one seam not sutured. So, material is nice but produce quality or product control would be better. My rating 2.5 stars :)

2.0 out of 5 stars Stitching came loose, 30 May 2012
We ordered two pairs of tehse and the stiching came loose one both pairs within a week. For that money I would expect excellent quality.

Emu Women's Apollo Bay Gloves