on 21 March 2013
The flat pack and instructions are well designed and assembly was straightforward. The assembled unit looks very smart and works well in use. The glass doors, however, tend to stick unless upward force is applied to the top of the unit (lifting it).

Overall I am very happy with it.
on 23 December 2014
Having purchased two of these, once assembled, they look OK.
However, the quality of materials, i.e. the chipboard used is of poor quality resulting in variances in dowel hole sizes, such that wood glue is required. It is noticeable also that there is resultant sizing differences between the two assembled units which results in one with tight sliding glass and the other where the doors can easily be removed!
I would describe the quality as being akin to the early days of MFI flat pack products which lead to so much criticism at that time.
It is disappointing to find that Amazon have not ensured that Inter Link SAS, the French supplier do not have adequate quality controls in place.
on 9 October 2014
Found this item on Amazon and thought that is just what I want. It arrived in good time. I opened the box dug out the plan to check on assembly and to make sure nothing was broken or damaged. The wood effect looked good, but when it came to assemble it, Oh dear. first I started to put the dowels in to the correct holes as shown by the diagram, they were a very loose fit in the dowel holes, I pushed a little firmer and the wood split around the hole. on looking at the fiber board it was not a tight compression and looked very flimsy. Contacted Amazon and returned by free-post. Would not recommend this item as feel it is very expensive and not very well made in my opinion.
on 11 May 2014
I bought two of these for my sons model car collection. It was very easy assembled. Shelves can be adjusted to suit size of item to be put on them very easily. It looks great on wall.
on 27 June 2014
I'm not using it to display models, but the unit has three different height settings for the shelves, which will make displaying the different sized items, I have, a doddle to set. The glass doors slide a tad too quick and caught my thumb, thankfully on the nail, but otherwise, this is a sturdy and quality unit, for displaying anything small and looks the part in my study...
on 16 August 2014
the item was a waste of money poorly made..doors did not fit .no fittings to put on the wall.i was very disappointed .i just binned it and got a better make. i did not think spending money to send it back was worth it .i would not recommend this to anyone .
on 8 January 2014
Bought this for my son's fossil collection. Really pleased with it, it is simple in design, easy to put together and looks lovely.
on 20 May 2015
We use these cabinets to display my wife's collection of shot glasses we comfortably fit 24 glasses in a cabinet except for the tall ones which would only fit if we put one less shelf in.

The quality of them is ok and they are reasonably easy to put together.

One thing I don't like about them is that you can see the wall brackets on them because they stick up above the top of the cabinet.
on 27 October 2014
Easy and quick to build. I found that it was best to glue to dowel pegs in place and then stand the unit on the floor and wedge it between two solid objects while it dried to make sure its corners stayed at right angles (obviously important for the doors fitting and sliding properly as well as aesthetically). I kept checking it hadn't moved. When It was dry I put the back on carefully, again so as to keep the corners square. Now the back's on it seems quite sound and looks a nice display shelving unit. I haven't got around to putting it on the wall yet to say how it is in use.
on 25 April 2014
For the money (about £13 each) these were absolutely fantastic. Bought 4 for classic car collection. They feel quite sturdy and just right for small collectables.