Price:£16.24+ £9.99 shipping

on 8 February 2013
We got this for our toddler grandson as he loves to help Grandpa in the garden, it's great fun - while Grandpa is busy digging, he's busy filling (and emptying it) with earth or cones or whatever he can find!
on 3 March 2012
I have bought two of these little barrows for my two little grandsons 2nd birthdays and each of them absolutely loves them. They are sturdy and well made and I have no hesitation in recommending them.
on 13 January 2014
The wheel barrow is a sturdy, all metal product with a good colour scheme. Simple to put together. My friend's 3 year old grandson loves it. Well packed and delivered in good time.
on 29 August 2013
Made of good materials, but tightening the bolts have caused the paint to chick regardless of using the spacer. Bolts need regular checking and tightening otherwise they drp out.
on 19 December 2010
I bought the barrow after reading the other positive reviews. I am returning it to amazon before my twin 3 year olds and their 2 year old sibling play with it. It will last 2 minutes as the wheel is really flimsy, held together with two plastic clip washers on a 5mm shaft. The whole assembly appears weak. I had a 8mm socket and substantial cross head screwdriver plus 15 stone of pre Christmas weight behind tightening the bolts and there is still play in the joints. The main body of the barrow is the consistency of about 10 alu coke cans and will buckle when they start wheeling each other around the garden. A really poor cheap barrow. Be warned.
on 15 December 2012
Very sturdy wheelbarrow which the children at school love to use. It has carried heavy books, computers and boxes from one classroom to another which has been most useful!
on 16 August 2013
unfortunately the screws were not long enough and keep coming loose we have changed the screws but the metal barrow bent
Gruff my grandson is disappointed
on 23 June 2012
Excellent toy for child. Has been used extensively by child and spends a lot of time helping Dad in the garden. Good quality and excellent service by supplier.
on 19 May 2013
The wheelbarrow is great, but the screws provided with it were too short. We had to buy new, longer ones. Overall, once we'd sorted that out, it's very good.
on 10 September 2013
they should of said this is a kids product. i have given this to my friend kid, who help him in the garden. i had to go and buy different one from the shop

See one answered question