5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!
I now own three of these. As an avid walker, they make excellent, warm, lightweight hats, a great base layer hat or a wonderfully cosy scarf without the bulk. Small enough to keep in your pocket, they wash well in the machine and air dry quickly. Highly recomended!
Published on 17 Jan 2011 by Ella .

3.0 out of 5 stars Not so impressed ... does not keep its shape at all ...
First purchase of the Merino Wool version ( got a few of the standard cotton ones) and whilst the fabric has a nicer feeling, buff loses its shape after wearing one or two days and then needs to go through wash cycle to have any kind of shape again.

Published 18 months ago by HurdyGurdy

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 17 Jan 2011

3.0 out of 5 stars Not so impressed ... does not keep its shape at all ..., 23 Feb 2013

If just wearing as a scarf replacement that is ok, but on a bike it does not work as it keeps sliding down and requires constant pulling up. I guess those the wear it as a bandana will enjoy this extra stretch, but not if you are used to us it like scarf and then pull up to protect face from wind/cold.

Not a bad product, just not suitable to wear on bikes the way I like to wear a buff. For that purpose I would stick with the normal fabric Buff's which are fantastic !

5.0 out of 5 stars merino wool buff, 20 April 2012
This review is from: Buff Merino Wool Multi Functional Headwear (Sports Apparel)
I really like this merino wool buff out of all the merino wool items I have this is the best.very comfortable and warm.top quality and worth the expense

5.0 out of 5 stars A really buff Buff, 28 Feb 2012
This is a fantastic product. If you spend a lot of time outdoors, especially in the winter this is the neckwear to have. It's very light, superbly comfortable and warm without feeling too muffled.

5.0 out of 5 stars What a find, 11 July 2013
Claire (Cheshire, England) - See all my reviews
New to this headgear, I recently walked the camino de Santiago in spain. 800km trail across 4 mountain range in all weather.
What an essential piece of kit this was
It was warm around head and neck in snow blizzard in pyraneese (I bought the gana red too) I wore it everyday as bandana when the temps hit 32 degree it was soaked with sweat and never smelled just dried quick and went back on next day!
I used it as an eye mask sleeping in hostals, pulled down over ears to keep from loosing my earplugs (lots of snorers in dorms)
I wore it every day for 41 days and washed about 5 times during.
It was like new when washed or not everyday
It has many more uses than how I wore it
worth every penny
merino wool is a fantastic fabric and the design of the item make it a very versiltile piece of kit

5.0 out of 5 stars Buff Merino Wool, 22 Nov 2011
I've bought this buff, because I needed something what is keep me warm and fit under my bycicle helmet. It's a nice and perfect prodact for this. Keeps me warm on my long bycicle way.

5.0 out of 5 stars No more frostbite., 10 Oct 2013
I bought this one to replace one that I had lost. Great as a headband to keep ears warm and head cool or worn as a single layer under a hat to keep neck cosy and give ears extra protection. I just wish that I could repeat the gorgeous cerise shade of my original one, wash really well.

3.0 out of 5 stars Printing fading quickly, 14 Mar 2013
nice and warm to wear but the printing faded after a month of wearing before I even washed it....Do not get attached to the pattern on the fabric...

3.0 out of 5 stars Almost Great..., 1 Dec 2012
Would be a Great, it's a lush colour, warm and comfy but it's starting to stretch already =( So I have to keep pulling it up when riding on my bike which really rather sucks... Not sure if it's because it's the Merino Wool one. Great other than that.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very practical, 6 Oct 2012
I read all the reviews,and especially that one by Roger.
After this, I found that cedar seemed quite a nice colour. So I bought it. I was happily surprised. I was confronted by a deep dark green, which I like very much.
I put in on straight away and tried the different ways to wear this.
In the evening, I still had it on when it grew quite chilly. I lifted the buff over my head; it was a delight to be warmed in this way.
In fact, I am delighted with the style, as you can wear it as an unobtrusive "scarf" which will protect your neck from the wind. You can pull it over the top of your head to protect the ears. Really splendid. The merino wool is tightly knitted, very soft and not scratchy as you could have expected with ordinary wool. I like my cedar buff very much!