on 9 September 2013
I absolutely love it.
I hate cleaning the floor. I found it always very messy (with the bucket, water, cotton hair on the floor)
I love this product. it makes the cleaning extremely quick and mess-free.
Just spray the liquid and wipe with attached pad. Seriously time saving gadget:)
Don't be put by the liquid -that you may have to purchase every time it's empty-not true.
Dip the cap of the bottle in a boiling water for 10sec (upside down) and then with a cloth you can unscrew the bottle and add you own liquid. Close the bottle with the top and its ready.
33 comments| 88 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 24 July 2011
this is a good product, but it refuses you to let you use your own cleaner as a substitute. I actually cut a hole in mine, filled it with my own cleaner, then taped it over with shipping tape........much cheaper then buying flash cleaning product.
33 comments| 35 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 12 April 2011
I think this mop is wonderful because it can be stored away in a cupboard after use and is not all wet and smelly.
on 15 August 2010
I bought this mop on special offer in Tesco and I am pleased with it. But, I didn't realise how quickly the bottle would run out. I have a lot of wooden and tiled floors at home and the bottle did manage to do my conservatory, kitchen and hall but then it ran out. I managed to buy the refill pads on EBay quite cheaply and am now looking for the refills on there but because they are heavy the postage is pretty high.

I would recommend the mop as it works very well and is easy to use BUT because of the cost of the refill bottles and pads I only give it 3 stars. The pads are easy to stick on and it sprays evenly but if you're not willing to pay out for the refills unless you can get them cheap then don't buy one, get a mop and bucket!!
66 comments| 46 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 1 July 2016
I had already owned a flash powermop previously however it had stopped spraying the liquid so I decided to get rid of it. I ideally wanted another despite the mishap as I still have lots of the flash cleaning pads and liquid left. I already own a shark steam mop which is absolutely brilliant but It can turn into a bit of a job whereas the flash powermop is ready to go instantly, no filling up or plugging in. I had a look around first and this is the cheapest I could find it so went with this one.

This starter kit contains:
User guide
The Power mop
500ml bottle of multi-purpose cleaning solution
3 disposable cleaning pads
A scrubbing strip
4 AA Batteries

This item arrives boxed up in secure packaging. The mop is in 3 parts in which you slot easily together. Once all pieces are slotted together, remove the cover located on the back of the mop by pressing the purple tab just below the liquid holder. Place your 4 AA batteries in the compartment and put the cover back on. Unscrew the lid on your liquid bottle and place in the holder on the back, it will click into place. Place a cleaning pad on the bottom of the bottom, there is a Velcro section that this will stick to. This mop also comes with a handy scrubbing strip which is already attached to the side, the mop can be flipped on its side and used to remove stubborn stains.

Sweep or vacuum floor first. Hold down the white button on the handle for 3-4 seconds to clean 1 square metre. Continue spraying and mopping until your entire floor is clean. As the mop head moves over your floor, the cleaning pads top sheet allows the dirt and solution inside the pad whilst the absorbent core locks it inside. Once you have finished, remove the cleaning pad and throw it away. I love how quick and easy this mop is to use, I just hope it lasts longer than the last! Once your liquid bottle is empty press the white button just below on the back and it pops out. Do not force the bottle out as you could up breaking it.
on 15 September 2013
great little cleaner great for wooden floors and tiles leaves a good shine you have to use it regular though to get best results
on 25 November 2010
I really recommend this product. I have one for some years now and bought another for my daughter. It works a dream on vinyl kitchen floors. After you have swept up the crumbs from the floor, the remaining grimy marks are easily removed using the spray and the mop arrangement. The system appeals to the technically minded - my son-in-law is very enthusiastic about it.
(Actually I do not use the battery operated spray but have a sprinkle topped bottle of diluted Flash which works just as well)
The replacement pads and side cleaners are available through Sainsburys and Tesco but I could not find the Starter kit at either of these stores.
on 18 May 2013
I much prefer this to using a regular mop with bucket. Yes, this works out more expensive but it's so much more convenient.

An aside: Ocado have had some pretty good 3-for-2 deals on the consumables (the pads and the special bottles) recently.
on 21 May 2014
Sadly my wife passed away peacefully recently and I was not prepared for the role of both of us. As a full time professional cleaning the home was something I took for granted and what to do with a laminate floor. This product was delivered early, very easy to set up, follow the instructions and use to get a high quality finish, even for a novice like me!
For the main clean it is brilliant and the mop heads contain all bits and are easily disposed of.
I have ordered spare mops and solution which again arrived quickly and for an excellent price. No hassle, good job done, making my new life not just simple but look so good!
on 21 May 2016
Love it, easy to use. If you have read my review for e cloths (oven & hob cloth) you will know I am a lazy guy who doesn't enjoy cleaning - so this mop is perfect for me!

Light & easy to use, just pop the dirty cleaning pad in the bin. Even I can do that!

Definitely recommend.