5.0 out of 5 stars loving it
I absolutely love it.
I hate cleaning the floor. I found it always very messy (with the bucket, water, cotton hair on the floor)
I love this product. it makes the cleaning extremely quick and mess-free.
Just spray the liquid and wipe with attached pad. Seriously time saving gadget:)
Don't be put by the liquid -that you may have to purchase every time...
Published 16 months ago by Ursula

3.0 out of 5 stars ok
this is a good product, but it refuses you to let you use your own cleaner as a substitute. I actually cut a hole in mine, filled it with my own cleaner, then taped it over with shipping tape........much cheaper then buying flash cleaning product.
Published on 24 July 2011 by amber

5.0 out of 5 stars loving it, 9 Sept. 2013
I absolutely love it.
I love this product. it makes the cleaning extremely quick and mess-free.
Don't be put by the liquid -that you may have to purchase every time it's empty-not true.
Dip the cap of the bottle in a boiling water for 10sec (upside down) and then with a cloth you can unscrew the bottle and add you own liquid. Close the bottle with the top and its ready.

5.0 out of 5 stars Flash power mop, 12 April 2011
This review is from: Flash Powermop Starter Kit (Grocery)
I think this mop is wonderful because it can be stored away in a cupboard after use and is not all wet and smelly.

3.0 out of 5 stars ok, 24 July 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, 15 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Flash Powermop Starter Kit (Grocery)
great little cleaner great for wooden floors and tiles leaves a good shine you have to use it regular though to get best results

5.0 out of 5 stars Unfamiliar life skills, 21 May 2014
This review is from: Flash Powermop Starter Kit (Grocery)
Sadly my wife passed away peacefully recently and I was not prepared for the role of both of us. As a full time professional cleaning the home was something I took for granted and what to do with a laminate floor. This product was delivered early, very easy to set up, follow the instructions and use to get a high quality finish, even for a novice like me!
For the main clean it is brilliant and the mop heads contain all bits and are easily disposed of.
I have ordered spare mops and solution which again arrived quickly and for an excellent price. No hassle, good job done, making my new life not just simple but look so good!

3.0 out of 5 stars Really good but the bottle doesn't last very long, 15 Aug. 2010
This review is from: Flash Powermop Starter Kit (Grocery)
I bought this mop on special offer in Tesco and I am pleased with it. But, I didn't realise how quickly the bottle would run out. I have a lot of wooden and tiled floors at home and the bottle did manage to do my conservatory, kitchen and hall but then it ran out. I managed to buy the refill pads on EBay quite cheaply and am now looking for the refills on there but because they are heavy the postage is pretty high.

I would recommend the mop as it works very well and is easy to use BUT because of the cost of the refill bottles and pads I only give it 3 stars. The pads are easy to stick on and it sprays evenly but if you're not willing to pay out for the refills unless you can get them cheap then don't buy one, get a mop and bucket!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Floor cleaning made easy, 25 Nov. 2010
Mary Trim - See all my reviews
This review is from: Flash Powermop Starter Kit (Grocery)
I really recommend this product. I have one for some years now and bought another for my daughter. It works a dream on vinyl kitchen floors. After you have swept up the crumbs from the floor, the remaining grimy marks are easily removed using the spray and the mop arrangement. The system appeals to the technically minded - my son-in-law is very enthusiastic about it.
(Actually I do not use the battery operated spray but have a sprinkle topped bottle of diluted Flash which works just as well)
The replacement pads and side cleaners are available through Sainsburys and Tesco but I could not find the Starter kit at either of these stores.

3.0 out of 5 stars Disposable pads, 10 Jun. 2011
This review is from: Flash Powermop Starter Kit (Grocery)
Perhaps my fault for not reading more thoroughly about this item, but the pads are throwaway. It does a good job but a pad only does one clean of the kitchen floor before needing throwing away and it only comes with 2. I'd prefer a washable pad. The liquid works well but only lasted about 3 floor cleans too.

5.0 out of 5 stars VWilson, 17 Jun. 2012
This review is from: Flash Powermop Starter Kit (Grocery)
This is a very good product, I am pleased with the flash powermop starter kit, and find it a useful item to clean floors.

4.0 out of 5 stars Easier than having a traditional mop, 24 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Flash Powermop Starter Kit (Grocery)
Takes up much less space than having a traditional mop and bucket lying about the house and easy to change the pads to keep it nice and clean and hygenic

Flash Powermop Starter Kit