5.0 out of 5 stars Best gumguard! Stop looking and buy this
Published 7 months ago by G

2.0 out of 5 stars Not comfortable to use
The product was as described in the listing but ut was not for me I found it too unweildy to use for my purposes. It may be ok for a sports gumshield where you only wear it for short periods.
Published on 7 Jun 2012 by clueso

5.0 out of 5 stars Best gumguard! Stop looking and buy this, 7 Dec 2013
I have bought more than 10 gumguards and this really is the best one! It stays clear and smooth after moulding - unlike others I have bought before that get rough or shrink. It is easy to fit, a good size (I trim to fit as my mouth is small) and is comfortable, retaining shape well. I am using it for teeth grinding - but would have no hesitation about using it for sport either. SO far has lasted me 6 months :-)
Highly recommended.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not comfortable to use, 7 Jun 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Doing its job, 15 May 2012
Mrs. M. A. John-baptiste (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: GAME GUARD Gumshield - CLEAR (Misc.)
Bought this item as a protective wear for my daughter's karate. Was easy to mould and fits perfect. She is still using it. Will recommend.

GAME GUARD Gumshield - CLEAR - Junior