5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gismo
A great gismo!
Definately got one over on Apple.

Have had my shuffle well over a year before finding your little charger.

It is not always convenient to charge up on one's computer/notebook especially when on holiday.

I was delighted to find it on Amazon after enquiring at Apple retailers to be told they did not make
an...
Published on 16 May 2010 by Mrs. B. A. Wills

1.0 out of 5 stars Exploding charger!
On the very first use of this charger, it worked for all of one moment before expiring in a loud bang and a bright flash of light. It blew my household electrics as well. Needless to say it is now on its way back to the supplier and I am off to the high street to buy a proper one.
Published on 26 Oct. 2011 by Dorothy

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gismo, 16 May 2010
This review is from: Kolay Mains Power Charger for Apple iPod Shuffle 2GB/4GB (Accessory)
A great gismo!
Definately got one over on Apple.

Have had my shuffle well over a year before finding your little charger.

an independant charger.

Have informed friends and family who also have this particular Apple Ipod shuffle where they can obtain
an independant charger.

4.0 out of 5 stars Ipod Charger, 27 Aug. 2010
Spider Monkey (UK) - See all my reviews
(HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
Having just bought one of these chargers with a USB plug, this is the first charger I thought of when I needed one for my Ipod. This charger is a simple, but effective little bit of kit. It is very slim, being only as wide as the two socket prongs, which makes it ideal for travel purposes and the cable is thick and substantial rather than the flimsy cables I have seen on other chargers. It has a bright (and I mean bright!) green light that shines whilst it is plugged in which lets you know when you are charging your electrical item and means you won't forget to unplug it once you are done. The ipod specific plug seems well moulded and has notches on the upper side so that you know which way to put it into your player, so as not to damage your equipment. All in all this is a well made and inexpensive charger for your Ipod and it is worth considering so you can recharge your player when away from your computer

Feel free to check out my blog which can be found on my profile page.

5.0 out of 5 stars I recommend this product 100%, 8 Jan. 2009
Ms. L. V. Smith (UK) - See all my reviews
Ordered this product after seeing excellent reviews recieved this morning and it works brilliantly with my 4th gen ipod nano. Have also ordered one for my uncles 2nd gen ipod touch but yet to know whether it works. I would definately recommend this product for £6 rather than pay £20 for an apple one. I chose for free delivery for this item which said would take 3 - 4 days longer than first class delivery which said that the item i ordered on the 7th of jan would arrive by the 20th of jan, but i recieved this the very next day, less than 24 hours after ordering. Dont waste time ordering other chargers like I did.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Ipod Charger, 4 Nov. 2009
Lisa lendon - See all my reviews
This item is so great I ordered another one.Also has a bright green light when plugged in.Great value for money.

1.0 out of 5 stars Exploding charger!, 26 Oct. 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars ipod shuffle charger, 13 May 2010
Handy cheap alternative to charging via the computer. You can go on holiday with your ipod shuffle but without your computer if you want to.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolute Bargain!, 6 Nov. 2008
Ian Thomas "Swarley" (Cambridgeshire, England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
I bought this to charge my new second generation (2G) iPod Touch. Apple have finally changed the iPod charger requirements after years of build-up such that old Firewire-based chargers are no longer supported. As a result, neither of my old iPod chargers are able to charge my new iPod Touch. :-(

I didn't want to spend nearly £20 on the official Apple USB charger, so I ordered 2 different cheaper chargers from Amazon hoping that at least one would work. As it turned out, this charger works perfectly but the other one I ordered didn't work at all with my new iPod (despite being advertised as compatible).

This charges my iPod Touch 2G from almost completely flat to fully charged in just over 2 hours. Doesn't seem to get too hot in use. It has all the usual electrical safety certification. I don't really know what more a charger could offer really...

The only strange thing is that it is supposed to be black, the box label says it is black, but it's actually white! Other than that, it is exactly as described.

Full marks - excellent value for money. 5 stars!

5.0 out of 5 stars Ipd nano 4 gen, 1 Dec. 2008
I brought this item for my new ipod 4 gen nano.Anybody who want a mains charger i recommend you buy this it does work and chargers the ipod quicker the the usb.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent. Remember to squeeze the release buttons on the iPod end when disconnecting, 2 Feb. 2010
Quick service from supplier, as with other items purchased from them. Small and light, neat, good 'power on' light though too bright for the bedroom (I just cover it). Works fine. Far better value than rivals. Because Apple's USB charging lead does not have the feature I at first failed to notice the two buttons either side of the iPod plug and thought the connector was slightly faulty. In fact this feature is excellent and helps to ensure a sound connection and easy disconnection. Just remember to press the two sides of the connector as you disconnect from the iPod.

1.0 out of 5 stars Blown up, 1 Dec. 2009
A. Smith "adey" (uk) - See all my reviews
Used 5 times and it has literay blown to peices it was like a firework going off beware !!!!