5.0 out of 5 stars It was necessary!, 14 Mar 2014
This review is from: Hewlett-Packard (HP) Original 920XL Cyan Officejet Ink Cartridge High capacity (Office Product)
Strange to have rate this as it was necessary & the only ink to fit my daughter's printer. Service was fast & accurate & she was well pleased with that! Will buy ink from them again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good ink cartridge, 7 Mar 2014
K. Lau "The Master" (UK) - See all my reviews
Yes, this ink cartridge satisfy the needs of my HP Officejet 6400 printer. So I will definitely order this again!

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT THIS IS JUST WHAT i WANTED, 22 Jan 2014
THIS IS A GENUINE HP CARTRIDGE AND CHEAPER THAN GETTING IT FROM HP IT WAS DELIVERED QUICKLY TOO. THANKS I AM VERY HAPPY WITH MY PURCHASE

4.0 out of 5 stars Genuine, 7 Dec 2013
A genuine HP cartridge with a genuine price! What more can I say? It's expensive bull very functional! Quite Happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 22 May 2013
I have had these before and I have found them excellent and I now would only use new cartridges. i have found refilled ones unsatisfactory for reasons I have already commented on. This actual cartridge will go into my spares box so won't get used for several months.

Regards from my pen name, Chemist