5.0 out of 5 stars Great guitar for the price
I really wasn't expecting much from the guitar and amp, but was pleasantly surprised by how great it sounded. The amp you get with it is not to shabby either, it's not an amazing amp, but it does the job for beginners. Overall it's a real bargain for the price.
Published on 31 May 2012 by Robert Beaton

3.0 out of 5 stars Not too much to spend
You get all you need to start playing apart from a guitar manual. The guitar looks good but is difficult to tune and difficult to keep in tune. But, hey, for the money it's fine. It was delivered a week earlier than I was told so there was a plus.
Added a couple of weeks later. Now the guitar has had time to settle in I am finding it easier to tune and keep there so...
Published 22 months ago by B. J. du Cille

5.0 out of 5 stars Great guitar for the price, 31 May 2012
Robert Beaton (Greenock, Scotland) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent bit of kit, 23 Sept. 2009
This review is from: FULL SIZE SUNBURST COMPLETE ELECTRIC GUITAR PACKAGE INCLUDES 15 WATT AMP & GUITAR TUNER (Electronics)
I bought this guitar kit for myself i did'nt want to spend a fortune as this is my 1st guitar & i could'nt be more pleased,its got everything you need to get started,looks good & sounds great,would recommend to any 1st timers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap price, good guitar, 21 Dec. 2011
Ordered this 2 days ago and it came before the estimate dates, thank you Lime Shop. Probably one of the best starting guitar for people who are looking for a really cheap guitar.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 21 Sept. 2010
This product is pretty much perfect. It is a brilliant for learning guitar because its cheap, comes with all you need to start playing and it is great quality. Its a must buy.

4.0 out of 5 stars looking good, 4 Oct. 2011
i received my instument and was pleased unfortunately the amp did not work however this was replaced promtly and i am very pleased with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Guitar kit, 10 Jan. 2011
mr Wayne Waterton (Chatham, Kent United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Ideal for anyone who wants to learn to play the guitar.Delivered with a couple of days,everything ok,seems well made and ready to go out of the box.

5.0 out of 5 stars 5*, 22 May 2012
I looked at quite few guitars and choose this one reluctantly. I was very happy with the product, delivery and service. Would recommend this kit!
Had a set of string missing in the pack and I emailed the seller who send a set next day deliver. 5* for customer service too!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Service!, 3 April 2012
Mr. G. P. Bridgewater "Gaz B 007" (Stoke on Trent, England) - See all my reviews
I ordered this guitar on a Saturday and I received it the following Tuesday! well before the estimated delivery date. So anyone looking to buy from this seller you have the confidence knowing that he/she provides good service.
As for the guitar... one of the best cheaper priced guitars I've seen. Don't be fooled by the low price it really is fine quality made. It looks good, sounds good and also come with accessories such as amp, spare strings, tuner and a few picks. What more could u ask for at £70. Oh and the item is securely packed for anyone who thinks it may be a little risky to mail order a guitar.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy, 19 Feb. 2012
I wasn't expecting much for the price but I am really pleased with the quality of the item, great for a 1st electric guitar and postage was really quick received after about 3 days of ordering. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a first guitar but who doesnt want to spend too much

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bit of kit for the price..., 26 Dec. 2013
Ordered this guitar kit on 16/12/2013 and it was delivered within the promised time scale. Considering this was leading up to the Christmas period, I thought this was great service from the seller.

I'm a 57 year old male looking to re-incarnate the interest of my youth, so I did not wish to spend too much before I knew my new hobby would take off.

This kit is really great....the guitar is of good quality, the accompanying equipment is economical in standard but efficient. The electronic tuner works fine, the stand and cover are little basic but OK, as is the "practice" amp. Don't buy this kit if you intend to shake the rafters of the O2 Arena (Joke!!).

Other reviewers' have mentioned the tuning and set up.....OK it was not set up, and I'm certainly no "PROFESSIONAL"......I'm a new learner. I searched for a set up website on the internet, and set up the guitar myself in 1 hour, carefully following the sites' instructions...this is the website I used....[...]

Prior to setting up the guitar myself, I purchased a set of Optima Gold (0.009 - 0.042mm) strings for £11.95...this alone improved the sound quality 200%.

I'm sorry, but if these new learners can't set up a guitar, what chance have they of learning to play the thing!!!

Don't forget...this kit only costs about £85.00....what do these people expect? A genuine Fender!!

My only thumbs down with the delivery was the packaging......there was very little if no padding at all. The amp and accessories were installed in the box first, the guitar was just fitted into a thin foam type bag....dumped on the top of the amp etc, and the lid closed down for transportation.....very poor packing, but my only constructive criticism of my very good purchase.