on 29 October 2011
Used for a few weeks now without any issues- haven't fallen off or marked the paint. Easy to attach and remove.
on 20 August 2013
They are fully magnetized at the back meaning it's a completely black surface that will stick down fully on it's own. I would advise you to make sure the back of your car is completely made of metal because my car is a hatchback with some plastic so it only half stuck. Having said that though it didn't fall off even once so I give this product 5 stars.
on 2 December 2010
Extremely pleased with these as they stay put and do NOT fly off as those with magnetic strips tend to do.
on 23 July 2012
Have tried this product out and appears to be strong, haven't been on very long fast drives, but so far so good. Very quick delivery
on 13 October 2013
I bought some of these while my Dad is teaching me to drive his van. In fact I have had to buy a second pair of them, because the first lot blew off the front and ended up in a hedge. It was raining/windy at the time and travelling about 40mph, flew off 2 minutes after setting off, but the back one is fine. The first couple of uses at 30mph were fine. There are 2 plates and the whole surface of the back is magnetic. They bend to fit a curved bonnet, but it looks like the wind can get under them

CONS
- They flew off the front of the van the first time I went over 30

PROS
- They don't leave marks on the van like sticky L-plates (according to my Dad these ruin the paintwork if they are going to be put on and off every day)
- Really cheap to replace (even if I had to buy 20 sets of these plus second driver insurance, it is way cheaper than lessons every day)
on 17 February 2014
I've tried the cheap L plates and the expensive ones after having trouble with both I thought I'd give these a try. Pleased to report, no problems so far. Arrived in good time and well packaged, as described.
on 23 February 2014
But in practice, these L plates fly off when you drive along (I even lost the rear one) and so I've replaced with stick on plates and am hoping I don't damage the paintwork.
on 18 October 2014
Really good buy for the price as Im teaching the wife to drive ( yes I know God help me :) hehe) fully magnetic and they stick on lovely and havent come off so far...
on 13 August 2014
Sticks well and good value. Never fell off. Would recommend this product if you need these.
on 20 June 2013
Brilliant, fully-magnetic L plates that don't fly off every trip. The whole surface of these L plates is magnetised, wish I'd found these before buying and losing 2 sets of the plates with the magnet strips top and bottom. Very reasonable price and very fast delivery from Waxacar : )

See one answered question