5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!
I bought this megafone for a kids camping trip. The idea was to have it to make annoucements and draw the group together at key points during the trip.

It served its purpose and some! My fondest memory from the weekend was seeing 30 children dissappear with the megafone - they loved it!

I recommend that every man buys one of these!
Published on 13 Jun 2011 by Jon Notley

1.0 out of 5 stars They just do not work!
This product appears to made from a good quality plastic.
HOWEVER, having sent one make after a day it worked for minutes. The second came today. New batteries DID NOT work.
Very frustrating having now to send a second item back for a refund.
I personally do not recommend it,
Published 16 days ago by A. N. Kennedy

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, 13 Jun 2011
This review is from: Pyle-Pro PMP40 40W Professional Megaphone/Bullhorn with Siren (Sports)

I recommend that every man buys one of these!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good fun and loud, 20 July 2011
a lot louder than i expected, amazing fun to use had a lot of banta with it.
It's a shame it doesn't come with batteries though otherwise would have been perfect.
Good value for money!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars A great megaphone at a great price, 5 Feb 2012
A. Mcarthur "alimca" (Leeds, Uk) - See all my reviews
Does the job required. Incredibly loud and yet still clear at full volume. Bought to help organisers at a local running grou wth 150+ runners. Would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars this is a good megaphone, 23 Nov 2012
OK, so it may not be the very best quality sound reproduction, and maybe the little handset bit you talk into is pretty low quality, but this does the job very well. This is sturdy, easy to use and effective megaphone. If you need to talk to a large group of people in an open space, or tell them what to do, this is what you need.

It also plays a silly tune.

5.0 out of 5 stars Megaphone!, 26 Nov 2012
LOUD! - Good range of features, choice of hand held mic or internal mic, (Music function? Not sure about that one), attention grabber!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality, 25 Nov 2013
Item arrived in good time and well packaged, feels like a quality product and works very well, only down side is that it takes 6 size D batteries which adds to the weight, but overall i would recommend this Megaphone.

4.0 out of 5 stars Did the job, 2 Dec 2012
Bought to help us inform busy queues at a night time event . Worked well, just the right volume. Easy to use. The built in "tune" feature should not be used except in the presence of the 100% tone deaf.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for school fireworks night and other events - impressed, 21 Nov 2012
Fi P "Fi" (Chicago, Il) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Bought by the PTA for our school. My 6 year old daughter used it on the crowd waiting to get in to let them know of queuing system and what tuck was available. Everyone said how professional it sounded but more importantly kept a friendly feel to the event. We will use it to announce raffle prizes at the Christmas fair I'm sure.
As an adult I also loved using it - such fun!
There are also a couple of music functions - a siren and a Christmas tune. We played these in the playground whilst testing and everyone found it amusing but I can imagine it getting very annoying very quickly

5.0 out of 5 stars CAUTION - doesn't come with self control, 17 April 2012
I've owned this megaphone for some time now. I used it on the beach for commentating on surfing competitions. It's a very good megaphone.

There is one huge problem though - it automatically turns you into a bit of a clot.

Last week there was a threatened petrol strike. Except there wasn't, the only people panic buying petrol were Daily Mail readers. I actually NEEDED diesel, so I drove to my local filling station on the way to work.

Alas, there was a huge queue of Daily Mail readers trying to put petrol into any receptacle with a lid.

As I drove past, I remembered that I had a rather powerful megaphone in the back of the car... But then in a flash I realised that driving past with my sunroof open and hollering some political philosophical message about consumer culture and the death of intelligence in the face of a society run by multinational news corporations which fund the politicians who gave us the message wasn't necessarily an intelligent thing to do, because once I read a story about someone who was fined £60 for eating an apple at the wheel, and its hard to operate the gearbox and hold a megaphone out of the sunroof whilst driving.

So I just went to work instead.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pyle Megaphone, 4 Jun 2014
Delivery prompt, a good and powerful item - only critizem is that it plays music - Jingle Bells!!! No instructions as to how to change this!!! However I did not get it to play music, I did not see this in description and I think others might like to know!