Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£4.99

on 27 December 2015
An old favourite. Needed to replace, so glad I did. There are times when nothing else will do!
on 3 December 1999
I managed to pick this up almost by accident about a year ago when my ex was living in Paris. When you think of French music you tend to imagine bland europop or just complete crap like Johnny Halliday. Park your misgivings and preconceptions - this is in a different class to almost everything I have ever heard before.
Ideal for an evening chilling out with friends, or, even better, with your girlfriend. Under no circumstances should you delay in purchasing this CD.... , particularly if you also listen to anyone from the Chemical Brothers, through Galaxie 500 and Spacemen 3, to DJs such as Sasha & John Digweed.
By the way, if like this, get hold of either of the 'Northern Exposure' CDs by Sasha & Digweed.
on 23 December 1999
All you music buffs out there I was struck dumb with the track "Love is Sweet"....can anyone tell me whether there are other artists or tracks by the same singer like this one.....I need something like this to make my love...sweet...
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 26 December 1999
A definite for someone new into Kid Loco, a chilled album. Check his new one for the DJ Kicks series - well recommended