on 3 October 2013
but the first time I put it on one of the fastening rivets snapped between the belt and the pouch section. It still works but I admit that I was rather annoyed. Otherwise seems a very well made belt.
on 30 September 2014
This is what they say it is. although I did loose a rivet while in early use, but still standing well, and wearing very well considering the amount I use it. I would have given this five stars if it where not for the rivet, but then for the cost, it was still a good buy.
on 21 October 2014
I found this item to be cheaply made, uneven stitching and of poor quality. The only real merit to it was that it was cheap. If I could purchase an item like this again I would spend a little more money for improved quality.
on 3 September 2014
When it says 6 pockets what it means is 2 big pockets and 4 really small one's
on 3 August 2014
I m happy. Quite sturdy and does the job.
on 23 November 2015
My son was thrilled with this present
on 9 November 2014
Just what I needed an excellent buy
on 25 January 2015
Very happy with product. Have only got item havent yet used it for work but looks like its built to last.
on 13 February 2015
REALLY GOOD QUALITY AT AN AFFORDABLE PRICE.
on 17 October 2014