5.0 out of 5 stars Identical replacement hoover filter for Numatic Henry.
Needed a replacement filter for my Numatic Henry Hoover, which I have well and truly over-abused whilst cleaning up after I've more or less wrecked my house with wall-hacking, plastering, damp-proofing etc.
Published 5 months ago by Blew1

3.0 out of 5 stars First impressions not great
Not been used yet but is clearly not a patch on the original Numatic part supplied with Henry, the actual material for the filter is very thin and has so many air holes I would be surprised if it filters at all. I will update when I get round to fitting it.
Published 6 months ago by AJT

5.0 out of 5 stars Identical replacement hoover filter for Numatic Henry., 24 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Replacement Filter for Numatic Henry, George, Edward Vacuum Cleaner (Kitchen & Home)
The original filter was pretty much destroyed after I had hoovered up god knows what from an old fire place in the house. Somehow, the hoover bag had come loose and the filter was caked in the stuff. The hoover was noticably less efficient with this. The new filter is exactly the same as the original and has helped improve the suction significantly since I replaced it.
I don't know if the price is a little steep for what is, or am I very stingy!? Cannot compare it to other filters as this is the only one I've ever bought and only because I made a hash of the original.
Either way, if you need a new filter for Henry this does all its supposed to and is foolproof to install.

5.0 out of 5 stars Top rated spare parts., 25 April 2014
Excellent product,good value ,service and delivery. I would recommend this item to any Henry owners,my old vacuum has a new lease of life.

5.0 out of 5 stars Old one had seen better days, 3 April 2014
Biddyh (Kings Lynn, Nflk UK) - See all my reviews
I wasn't sure if I had ordered the correct on so was very pleased to see that I had. It has meant that my Henry is working much better

5.0 out of 5 stars Henry, 6 Dec. 2011
Fast delivery and good quality. In con as described and description of part very accurate. Thank you very much. It was ordered for my Father and he was vey happy with the service too.

4.0 out of 5 stars 4 stars, 28 Feb. 2014
M. KELLY "me" (UK) - See all my reviews
Not quite the quality of the original but much cheaper and does the job. Suspect will need to be changed more often that the genuine article.

5.0 out of 5 stars An essential item for Henry Hoover, 13 Sept. 2013
Regular change necessary if you have a pet to prevent unpleasant odors building up in the Henry Hoover. This is light and inexpensive.

5.0 out of 5 stars Filter, 25 April 2014
great quality Just what i was looking for and works perfect would recomend you will be happy with this product

5.0 out of 5 stars replacementfillter for henry, 4 Mar. 2014
bought a spare fillter just in case i should need one the filtration system is so good on this machine

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent purchase and extended life of my vacuum cleaner, 4 May 2011
Excellent purchase and extended life of my vacuum cleaner, value for money and saved money, not having to buy a new cleaner

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 7 April 2014
First time I had changed filter and what a difference.Delivery excellent and great value I will definetly order parts again.