• Vogue

Price:£0.99

on 18 April 2013
Vogue, an all time classic. Musically, it is not amazing. But. And this is a big but, the way it sounds is amazing. It is like fashion incarnate, and anyone who wants to know about the word "cool" and what it means will listen to this song. When I listen to it, I think, the phrasing isn't grate, the musicality isn't that good, but it has Je ne sais quoi. Something that you can't describe. It has fashion, and I think it represents all of the fame industry. Everything about vogue coolness and fashion are in this song. Everyone knows how the tune goes, and if you don't, buy the song to find out. The piano reminds me of a photoshoot. It is just simply cool and I really recommend this song and also Cherish by Madonna for similar reasons. An actor once told me of "voguing". He said it was a way of competing through dancing in the 80's. I had never heard of voguing. But after listening to this, I must admit I have the odd urge to get up and dance while imagining being a model. Ah the life...
on 21 January 2014
I've always loved this song, with its pounding beat and great guitar work. It's great to be able to collect such iconic tracks one at a time as mp3 downloads.
on 16 December 2012
All time classic, I downloaded this for my Ipod, it sounds as good as the original, I don;t think this will ever date.