5.0 out of 5 stars Worked fine
The charger actually can supply several voltages but is set by the vendor at 5 volts which is what is require for my PURE MOVE radio.
The unit works fine.

The fact that it can supply other voltages has come in handy; however, be sure to set iy back to 5volts before using it on a PURE radio again.
Published on 1 Aug 2011 by Louis J. Lauler

3.0 out of 5 stars Does The Job, Doesn't Fit Too Well
I bought this because I found one of the original Pure Move radio's lying about the house and it is incredibly hard to get replacement power supplies off Pure.

Published 17 months ago by Sam

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked fine, 1 Aug 2011
Louis J. Lauler (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Replacement power supply for 5V PURE Move DAB Radio (Electronics)
The unit works fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars For my Talksport Pure DAB radio., 18 Dec 2010
Bought this as my other charger wasn't working or so i thought. Bought this but still not charging. Not the fault with the charger, good price, arrived on delivery date. So I thought it was the rechargeable battery, bought a new one still not charging, any help from anyone, or shall I just get a new radio???

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted, 14 Feb 2014
This is a neat, well designed, very reasonably priced item which was delivered well packed and with speed. I needed another charger for my DAB Pure radio as I had lost the original. This is a great replacement.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well, 5 Jan 2014
After only a very short time my husbands charger (which came with the radio) broke so I bought him this and it was great. This was has just broken so I will need to buy another. Even though I am reviewing this in 2013 I think I bought it at least 3 years ago.

2.0 out of 5 stars a bit shoddy, 3 Aug 2013
the charger is a mediocre replacement for the original.
the problem is that there is only one angle at which it actually charges my radio so there is a great deal of fiddling to get it work.
worse still, once i've done all the fiddling to get it charging, the cable often falls out of position, and then the radio ceases to charge.

on the whole, it is a frustrating device, but it does charge the radio - kind of...

5.0 out of 5 stars It does the job, 15 Feb 2013
David Mc "David Mc" (South East London, UK) - See all my reviews
I ordered this replacement power supply having lost the original charger. It is a useful and convenient replacement and works perfectly well

3.0 out of 5 stars Does The Job, Doesn't Fit Too Well, 13 Feb 2013

First of all there are many chargers available on Amazon, I can safely say this one works fine. My Pure charges no problem, it does take a while but I think this is more of a fault with the radio than the charger.

The only issue I have had is that it doesn't sit too well in the socket on the radio, I had to balance a book on the tip to get it to charge. Not sure of this is the case with the newer Pure Move radios.

All in all, decent charger even if the tip is a bit dodgy.

5.0 out of 5 stars I have my radio back again, 10 Feb 2013
Great. What is it possible to say about a charger other than it works.... m m m m m m m

3.0 out of 5 stars replacement charger lasted 14 months, 10 Feb 2013
Had to buy a replacement charger after a couple of years. They appear to be very flimsy where the cable goes into the radio. I purchased a replacement 14 months ago and now need to order yet another one.

1.0 out of 5 stars 5V PURE Move DAB Power supply adapter, 17 April 2012
Although this product did not fit my PURE Move DAB radio the company were great in trying to help me out, even sending me replacement chargers at no further cost. Unfortunately none of the chargers fit my radio which I am still baffled by, but at least their technical department got 10 out of 10 for helpfulness.