Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£2.23

on 24 June 2013
Despite the American spelling, which was an irritation, and the spelling mistakes, which abound, this book, about the Beatles' very early period, beginning in 1956, was a welcome addition to the list of books I have read about the band. I would echo the comments of another reviewer who commented positively about the hitherto unreported facts discovered by the author and included here.
on 28 July 2013
Very interesting book, felt I was reading great truth of the best group in the world. Hearing from school friends who were part of the beginning that are able to give true reflection of how it was in the good old days were it began.
on 17 January 2013
A good read but some parts should be taken with a pinch of salt. It depends on who's version you are reading as to what really happened. Read, enjoy and make up your own mind.
on 3 February 2013
I have quite a collection of books about The Beatles and thought there wasn't much I hadn't read before but this book is full of new facts and in addition is an excellent history lesson in 1950's skiffle music which led to the music we've all lived with since. This is where it started. Beatles fan or just music fan, read it.
on 7 June 2013
I thought I knew most of the stories on the Beatles until I read this. Someone should do a documentary with all the surviving members.
on 9 October 2013
one of the best reads on the early life of the fab four [pre ringo]with a wealth of information at the end of the book.
on 28 June 2015
Very interesting.Nice to know about them before they became famous.
on 4 December 2014
just what i was looking for
on 23 June 2013
JUST STARTED READING THIS ,ANYTHING ABOUT THE BEATLES, FROM WHEN THEY FIRST MET TIL THEY WENT ON TO CONQUER THE WORLD,BOUND TO BE A GREAT READ