Format: Audio CD|Change

on 31 March 2012
This CD is a good alternative to Now compilations, but Now is better. This CD does feature a magic selection of songs and most of them are upbeat and good to play in the background at parties.

DISC 1:
1. N-Dubz - I Need You
2. Cheryl Cole - Fight For This Love
3. Taio Cruz - Break Your Heart
4. Dizzee Rascal - Holiday
5. Lady Gaga - Lovegame
6. Sugababes - Get Sexy
7. A.R. Rahman and The Pussycat Dolls - Jai Ho! (You Are My Destiny)
8. Tinchy Stryder feat. Amelle - Never Leave You
9. Ironik feat. Chipmunk and Elton John - Tiny Dancer (Hold Me Closer)
10. The-Dream feat. Kayne West - Walkin' On The Moon
11. Busta Rhymes feat. Estelle - World Go Round
12. Jaime Jay VS JLX - Cheat Again
13. Jade Ewen - My Man
14. Rihanna - Breakin' Dishes
15. Esmee Denters - Outta Here
16. Agent X - Fallin'
17. K.I.G - Head, Shoulders, Kneez & Toes
18. MZ Bratt - Who Do You Think You Are?
19. Princess Nyah - Frontline
20. Donae'o - Party Hard
21. Young Soul Rebels - I Got Soul (War Child Record)

DISC 2:
12. The-Dream feat. Mariah Carey - My Love
13. Timbaland feat. Money - Fantasy
14. Wale feat. Lady Gaga - Chillin
15. Birdman feat. Jay Sean - Written On Her
16. Kardinal Offishall feat. Keri Hilson - Numba 1 (Tide Is High)
17. Colby O'Donis feat. Akon - What You Got
18. Fabolous feat. Jeremiah - My Time
19. Soulja Boy Tell 'Em - Tun My Swag On
20. Daivd Rush feat. Pitbull, Kevin Rudolf & LMFAO - Shooting Star - Party Rock Mix

Overall, this is a good compilation of upbeat music and is really good to drive to as it will keep you bopping away behind the wheel, and you will never need another CD again.
on 14 December 2009
I bought this album because I love pretty much all the songs on it; it's a compilation album so that's what it's supposed to be. I can't believe people who blatantly don't like hip hop and R n B have the cheek to write a review, that's like me writing a review for the Maroon 5 or Guns & Roses, who are, to put it politely, pants! Look at the song list & if you like them buy it. Simple as that. Otherwise don't, and definitely don't write a review!!!!!!
55 comments|21 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 2 April 2012
A reasonable collection, at a fairly decent price. Perhaps, the usual grumble applies here, a good number of obvious tracks missing and some rather strange inclusions. So, certainly not the best R&B collection that 2010 had on offer, but still a very worthwhile addition to your collection.

HOWEVER, unlike a certain reviewer who gave this 5 stars, I would not be so arrogant as to suggest that you are not fit to do a review if you do not agree with him, or berate other musical acts and their fans.
on 14 February 2013
This double CD collection was surprisingly good with some of the best hits from that year
and I enjoy listening to all the tracks
on 12 March 2011
Got this for my sister for Xmas. Good mix of songs that she doesn't seem to tire of. Fast delivery. Great result over all.
on 6 July 2010
Brought this CD for my daughter,for her birthday. She can't stop playing it, said its great. The price was the cheapest and free delivery,received CD in just few days.
on 25 April 2010
Good service. CD was good - although the titles could have been a bit better. quality good though.
on 30 November 2014