on 12 February 2010
This was a bit of fun at Christmas and made a change to have something new to play. Try playing it in the kitchen whilst clearing up after a big Christmas dinner and a few drinks!
on 18 December 2012
I like this track as it is different to most other Christmas tracks. My wife thinks I'm bonkers liking it, but I do as it is fun, happy and is short enough not to bore. Can't say much else really...it's a Christmas song and will quickly fade from memory until next year. That’s what makes a good Christmas song; liking (instead of loathing) it again when you here it 11 months later!
on 26 December 2009
This song is the best Christmas song in years, play it and keep your feet still, it can not be done, Bob Dylan has made many classics but the smile and enjoyment of this track is great. Christmas In The Heart is a great CD and Must Be Santa with Here Comes Santa Claus are the best tracks.
on 31 December 2013
Heard this on the car radio, looked it up when I got home, downloaded it and can't stop playing it. It's a classic all time best Christmas track, up there with the Pogues.
on 22 January 2010
this song should have been number one at christmas!! It will get played every year though and at least it wasnt that horrendous X factor single that made it to number one.
on 31 December 2013
I find it infuriating that I need to feel compelled to writing a review about a music download. After all I would not have bought it if I did not like it would I?
on 15 October 2013
This is a great signalong Christmas song from the pen of one of the greats. Unless one guessed, I suspect no-one would associate this with Mr Dylan.
on 24 December 2012
The only track on the album that's worth listening to......

But it's a cracker....... get it ? Cracker......oh well happy christmas
on 15 January 2013
The most infectious Christmas tune I've heard in a long time, so not what you'd expect from Mr Dylan. Sounds like they had a blast recording it.
on 10 March 2013
Kept hearing it on the radio but had no idea who it was singing it !!!
Couldn't believe my ears when I found out it was Bob Dylan !!!