5.0 out of 5 stars Having trouble stopping Breastfeeding?
As a user of NUK dummies and breastfed both my children, I had difficulty getting my child off the breast, I tried every bottle going, this NUK sippy cup was what won in the end! Highly recommend it, particulary to breastfeeding mothers. I now use this also on my 2nd child and he's taken to it straight away.
Published 24 months ago by Karen McCaffrey

3.0 out of 5 stars Fine
These are good in that my lo can use them herself. However, she is bf and therefore couldn't use these spouts so I had to purchase free-flow ones in addition to these. No other complaints though.
Published 8 months ago by Claire O

5.0 out of 5 stars Having trouble stopping Breastfeeding?, 4 Jan 2013
Karen McCaffrey (Northern Ireland) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars first time drinking aid, 25 May 2014
Mr. David S. Miller (s.wales) - See all my reviews
This review is from: NUK 150ml Disney First Choice Learner Bottle with Non-Spill Silicone Spout (Red) (Baby Product)
We tried our daughter with this training cup, she loved it, the mouthpiece is soft unlike a lot of other cups of this
nature that are solid and there is no spillage from it and she like to chew on the handles that are also of a soft texture
not cheap but a god buy.....

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 18 Jan 2014
K (Belgium) - See all my reviews
We bought this bottle for our exclusively breastfed 8-month old, who had never used a bottle. He took to it immediately, it doesn't spill and due to the transparent spout its really easy to know how much to tilt the bottle.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for my 7-month old, 14 July 2010
Great for my daughter, she drinks water from it and likes the handles which also function as teether.

5.0 out of 5 stars disney learner bottle, 29 Aug 2013
I bought this for my 7 month old granddaughter as she loves mickey mouse lovely cup she really loves it

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for breastfed babies, 28 Oct 2014
My little one is 10 months....breastfed/solids and hates most bottles and sippy cups...but he took to this one straight away...
The cup has handles that he can hold on to... and a soft spout and has a lovely bright colour.
The only drawback is that initially it was quite difficult for him to suck out of...however I have enlarged the teat hole a bit and works well now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 July 2014
Nice not to have spillages everywhere

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy with purchase, 25 Jun 2014
Happy with the product, and pleased to find it available on Amazon. Teat is not the strongest though, my baby has broken the hole already, which is disappointing for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bottle, 4 Jun 2014
I bought this bottle for my 6 month old baby so she could start to drink water from it. I loved the design & she has taken to it very well. At the moment i am using it without the handles so she gets used to it. It's great as it doesn't spill but when purchasing it make sure you get the non spill teats.

5.0 out of 5 stars Such a lovely training cup, 1 Jun 2014
I just love this training cup ... I brought this for my grandson as he seems to be Micky mouse obsessed ... He loves it